BY OCEAN SPRAY #47 in Juice

Enjoy all the benefits of our delicious 100% Juice:No sugar added.No preservatives.No artificial colors or flavors.2 servings (1 cup) of fruit‡.100% Vitamin C. see more...

Tyra H.
I like to keep the small bottles of this on hand as mixers for a Cosmopolitan or Cape Cod. You can’t go wrong with Ocean Spray. They make the best cranberry juices on the market. I will always have this on hand.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
Had a uti recently and was practically living off this juice. It's sweet and dry but not super tart. 100% juice so no added sugar which is nice. Makes a great mixer or addition to gross tasting wines.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
I love ocean spray cranberry juice
Its never to bitter or to sweet. Its has the perfect balance. I love how there are so many to choose from and they mix well with other drinks
Katelyn B.
Waco, TX
I love cranberry juice. I like to drink it when I'm sick. It's priced very affordably. It meets all my expectations in taste. It's packaged well, easy to open. I would recommend this to anyone! Yummy!
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
Cranberry juice can help when one has a bladder infection it helps to flush the system out and make you healthy feeling once again. It's very healthy for you but it leaves an after taste and film.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
I want to say that Ocean Spray does not make good cranberry juice. It just isn't fit to even drink. It tastes like they use old cranberries and bad water. I like cranberry juice but Ocean Spray is definitely not the brand I would choose.
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
I usually purchase this brand of cranberry juice. This has a great flavor and it is an affordable price. This product has met my expectations and I don’t see room for improvement. I recommend this product to others.
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
Cranberry juice is my absolute favorite bits both good for you and delicious! so it’s a win win. I love the flavor and I don’t think it’s too bitter. I buy this as much as I can and it’s also a kid favorite.
Neen B.
Great mixed & also great to drink alone. Isn’t too high in sugar either! Definitely affordable & probably best to purchase at a wholesale store that way you get more for your buck.
Ashley F.
Hamburg, PA
I get kidney infections alot due to having a kidney close to failure and my doctor always recommends this brand and I love it cause it doesn't taste dry like most cranberry juice do