2 colors available

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
I LOVE cranberry juice and realize it's healthy effects for both men and women. I try to incorporate in my daily life consistently. I have tried many brands of cranberry juice, and hand's down without a second thought…Ocean Spray is the BEST! Some cranberry juices have too much sugar added or too tart of a taste. Ocean Spray is absolutely delicious and refreshing! It is priced just right. I highly recommend this product! They have other great flavors too!
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't think I have ever purchased cranberry juice from another brand. Growing up it was the only brand cranberry juice my family had. At school having these minis are super convenient but I do often find myself having to drink 2 if I am trying to quench my thirst, so if there were something about these minis that I could improve would be to make them a little bigger, which kind of defeats the purpose of the "mini" idea, but oh well.
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
This has always been a favorite of mine! I drink this like it's water! Every afternoon while I'm at work I drink this cranberry juice on ice. It's refreshing and tastes great! I started drinking cranberry juice everyday after reading about the diuretic properties of the cranberry. And I always buy Ocean Spray's brand because it's 100% juice.
Hayley V.
Hayley V.
Springfield, MO
I hate cranberry juice. But, unfortunately, I have to drink it. I've tried a few different brands. This is definitely the best one. I especially like that it comes in six packs of the single serving style bottles like this. Helps me to know that I'm drinking enough when I really just want to drink what I need and be done with it.
Wenni O.
Wenni O.
South Bend, IN
This drink was one of my childhood favorites up to now. I would always pour some of this into an ice tray and freeze it in the freezer until they become ice cubes and i would just let it melt in my mouth. It's a really good way to get kids to have some good nutrients inside of them!
Jill N.
Jill N.
Laurel, MD
I feel like Ocean Spray is the standard for cranberry juice. I've tried various store brands, but nothing tastes the same. Yes, it's high in sugar, but you can mix it with some seltzer water to get a lightly sweet fizzy drink--especially good with lime seltzer!
Katie N.
Katie N.
I am in love with cranberry juice from Ocean Spray! It's packed with nutrients and tastes delicious. One side note though is that the juice is a tad bit strong, so I prefer to add half of the amount I'm drinking of water to dilute the strong flavor.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I of course am prone to kidney stones so I need as much cranberry juice as possible to help Clean em out and this is my go to cranberry juice because it's not filled with a ton of sugar! The taste is great and I buy this all the time
Kali A.
Kali A.
Racine, WI
I love this juice. It's extremely health for you. You get what you pay for. I feel like maybe the price should be lowered just a little. But I still buy it every time I'm at the store. I would definitely recommend this
Julie W.
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
I drink this cranberry juice all the time, it's my absolute favorite. The taste is amazing and it's so good for your body! You can get it at publix on bogo a lot so I usually buy at least 4 because we but it so much!