Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice uploaded by Cindy G.Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice uploaded by Robert S.Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice uploaded by Anne S.

BY OCEAN SPRAY #3 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice 64 oz see more...

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? Cranberry...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for...3 Answers
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
Review for: Other
Cranberry juice is by far my favorite juice and I’m always buying different Ocean Spray varieties. It’s yummy to have with breakfast on the weekends, and also a great drink mixer as well. I always keep a bottle in my fridge whether it’s to drink it by itself or add into recipes!
Lauran B.
This cranberry juice is just plain tasty. I love that it is 100% juice I am drinking and not some fake flavored sugar. I like to try and put natural products into my body and this juice does the job! 100% recommend!!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
My favorite cranberry juice!! Very tart and slightly bitter, it's not very sweet, but it's so delicious and good for you!!! This is a great drink I usually water juice down for my kids because of the sugar content. It's yummy also to mix with Sprite when you wanna spruce your drink up! Definitely recommend!!
Jennifer R.
Waco
Review for: 2-64
I love this cranberry juice and I think it provides just the right amount of tartness which I enjoy. It is great to use as a mixer or also tastes great mixing with seltzer water for a healthier version of soda.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Review for: Other
when I had my kidney infection, I literally drink this nonstop. This is great if you have a UTI or kidney infection this will really help out that. The only thing that I would say is that it has very very high sugar. If you are trying to get away from sugars then this may not be a product for you. But if you have a high metabolism and can take all of this sugar, then this is really really good. I love the flavor.
E c.
Cranberry juice. Yummy. I love this juice because it doesn’t have an artificial taste. The flavor is pact in and doesn’t make you feel sluggish after consumption. This juice goes quickly in our household.
the whiskey b.
I have been adding splashes of this to my water to ensure that I drink more. For people used to cranberry juice cocktail this might be a little bitter but if you like actual cranberry juice this is great
Lauren A.
Calumet
I’m extremely picky about cranberry juice, but I love this one. It’s affordable so I’m able to buy it as often as I want. It tastes great. I used to use it in mixed drinks and it always turned out good.
Damian F.
I have this in my fridge right now and buy it every week/every other week. It’s really healthy and a great taste. I love how bitter the cranberry is with just a hint of sweetness. It’s a tasty drink and I never feel guilty from drinking more than a few glasses of it. It’s sweet and delicious, but healthy, so no need for guilt like with soda!! Great product, you should try it out!! :)
Angela R.
My absolute favorite I gave up sodas a couple years back and when I wanna switch up my juices I always go back to this I love the tartness of it and it keeps you with a healthy bladder.
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? Cranberry? My favorite has to be cranrasberry!!!! Really delicious 💕💕💕