Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice uploaded by Cindy G.Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice uploaded by Robert S.Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice uploaded by Anne S.

BY OCEAN SPRAY #5 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice 64 oz see more...

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? Cranberry...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for...3 Answers
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Review for: Other
when I had my kidney infection, I literally drink this nonstop. This is great if you have a UTI or kidney infection this will really help out that. The only thing that I would say is that it has very very high sugar. If you are trying to get away from sugars then this may not be a product for you. But if you have a high metabolism and can take all of this sugar, then this is really really good. I love the flavor.
Arial L.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: 2-64
I love cranberry juice, can literally drink it every day! Along with the health benefits, it’s just super tasty. It’s about $4 for a jug which is nice pricing for the amount of servings. It is pretty sugary, but there is a diet option. I would recommend to anyone. I’ve used for a variety of reasons - health, daily drinking, parties
Suzie J.
Sachse
My family enjoys the Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice. The flavor is not too strong or too bland and doesn't have that bitter taste that some brands do. We go through about two large bottles a week. It does cost more than other brands but worth every penny.
Bre J.
Maysville, OK
I purchase this in the small bottles and drink these at least one to two times a week. I would recommend them I think they taste great and can be purchased at a great price. I definitely keep these in the fridge all the time.
Lauran B.
This cranberry juice is just plain tasty. I love that it is 100% juice I am drinking and not some fake flavored sugar. I like to try and put natural products into my body and this juice does the job! 100% recommend!!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
My favorite cranberry juice!! Very tart and slightly bitter, it's not very sweet, but it's so delicious and good for you!!! This is a great drink I usually water juice down for my kids because of the sugar content. It's yummy also to mix with Sprite when you wanna spruce your drink up! Definitely recommend!!
Damian F.
I have this in my fridge right now and buy it every week/every other week. It’s really healthy and a great taste. I love how bitter the cranberry is with just a hint of sweetness. It’s a tasty drink and I never feel guilty from drinking more than a few glasses of it. It’s sweet and delicious, but healthy, so no need for guilt like with soda!! Great product, you should try it out!! :)
Markus R.
Ogden
CranGrape. One of the best flavor combinations I have ever had. The bottle is huge and the price is low. The only thing I would think there could be improvement would be with the shape of the bottle. I just imagine a little kid trying to pour it and spilling. Maybe something with a more slender neck for easier grip? I don’t know, just a thought.
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
It’s one of my favorite juices, not to mention a great mixing medium! Love it & have continued to repurchase it multiple times. SAMs usually has the two pack which I always get! 👍🏼
Giselle S.
Columbia, SC
This is my favorite juice on the market. Ocean Spray makes the best juices, hands down. This flavor is refreshing and delicious. I️ would definitely recommend this to others
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? Cranberry? My favorite has to be cranrasberry!!!! Really delicious 💕💕💕