Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice uploaded by Cindy G.Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice uploaded by Robert S.Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice uploaded by Anne S.

BY OCEAN SPRAY #61 in Juice

Find Juices at Target.com! Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice 64 oz see more...

• Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? Cranberry...3 Answers
  • Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for...3 Answers
Juan M.
This is really good if you are having issues with your kidneys or bladder. The cranberry juice really helps to ease pains with that. I buy this for my girlfriend whenever she goes through those kinds of pain and it does help ease it, but keep in mind... drink a lot. Cranberry is naturally very bitter, so if you don't like that, I would go for the cocktain, though this is what you want if you want that wholesome cranberry taste or to help with issues.
Elise F.
This is alright- it's certainly not pure cranberry juice, and very sugar-heavy (as juice tends to be anyway). My boyfriend loves it for his morning juice. Personally I prefer Just Cranberry, diluted with plain seltzer- just cranberry flavor, no extra sugar or other juices. If you're looking for something less sugary, I recommend that instead. (Although it's quite astringent, I should warn- maybe an acquired taste.)
Emily L.
Riverside, CA
This stuff is so good!!! I love that it's 100% cranberry juice so you're getting all the cranberry goodness without fillers like apply juice. Girl, if I wanted apple juice, I'd buy that ish myself. It's perfect in cocktails, on its own to help flush out that nasty UTI, or mixed with lemon juice and water for a refreshing drink on a hot day. I highly recommend and would definitely repurchase.
Shania P.
Enfield, CT
I have only drank this because my father bought it a couple times, and it's a decent juice. It tastes pretty good at first, but it's a bit too tart for my preferences. However, if you enjoy sour or tart tastes, then this juice is for you. (You can also mix the juice with alcoholic drinks, like my dad does, but I'm not sure how that would taste.)
Emily B.
Oneonta, NY
This is a great juice for a variety of things. As a girl, urinary tract infections are something I have to be conscious of. When I suspect that I might have one, I drink some of this for a few days and it really helps. On the flip side of that, mixing it with Malibu coconut rum and pineapple juice is a great mixed drink (Malibu bay breeze)
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
I didn't used to care for cranberry juice. Then I found the Ocean Spray CranGrape & I love it very much. But it has too much added sugar if you're looking for a truly healthy juice. So I switched to this 100% cranberry juice. It's tart and refreshing and so good for your body! I would definitely recommend this juice. So yummy and healthy!
Aryan S.
Danville, VA
I dislike cranberry juice and will only drink it if there's nothing else.My fiance however, loves it so I always buy it for him. He seems to prefer this brand over any others I bought in the past so lately I've only been bringing this one home. Whenever I do drink cranberry juice I like Ocean spray better than the other ones as well.
Megan G.
I know this is a weird thing to review, but this is so delicious! It so good and the flavor just keeps me wanting more! It's so tart and just overall one of the best juices I have every had and it's basically good for any meal you are having. I love this and I'm pretty sure most people do too!!
Sara G.
Loudon, NH
I love that this is 100% juice. My mom and I always spend our time looking for it at the grocery store. It's a little on the pricey side, but the grocery store usually has a good sale on it. And it's worth the price as she uses it for many different uses and it keeps her clean and healthy.
Tahiry M.
Saint Albans, NY
I love cranberry juice! This cranberry juice however is my absolute favorite!It doesn't have much sugar In it which means it's completely healthy.Its absolutely affordable and better than most of its competitors! If you're a cranberry juice lover, then you should definitely try this out!
Amanda B.
Is this product or the Cranberry Juice cocktail better to use for vodka-cranberry drinks? not sure which to buy for my bar at home.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque , NM
Do you like regular cranberry juice or a mix cranapple? Cranberry? My favorite has to be cranrasberry!!!! Really delicious 💕💕💕