BY OCEAN SPRAY

No sugar added 100% vitamin C see more...

• Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?2 Answers
  • Do they sell this at grocery outlet?3 Answers
  • "So refreshing you can also make mixed drinks with it (:! " in 1 review
  • "This just is great because is has no sugar added so it not only tastes great but it is good for you. " in 1 review
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Everybody has heard the benefits of or cranberry juice can do for you so this is self-explanatory. But if you would like to try cranberry juice that doesn't have an awful taste try this brand ocean cranberry they have so many different flavors my flavor my favorite flavor is Ocean Spray cran grape and Ocean Spray I think is mango something you'll give those to a try they are definitely good if you don't like just the cranberry if you would like a different flavor.
Marissa R.
This juice is so yummy and the brand is well known and reliable. They are a good value and very affordable. You can buy a big one for your family to share or miniature ones to take on the go or pack into the kids lunches.
Alexis G.
San Jose, CA
I grew up on cranberry juice and i’ve never complained about it. Ocean Spray cranberry juice isn’t as sweet as other brands and had the right amount of tartness. I️ still continue to buy this brand over others.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This is a great cranberry juice to both drink on it’s own and make mixed drinks with. It’s 100 percent juice, but it’s not nearly as tart as you would expect. I prefer to only buy “100 percent juice” juices, so this one is a winner to me.
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
I absolutely love cranberry juice and Ocean Spray’s is amazing. The flavor is not as great as some other juice companies but for the money this juice is awesome. I would definitely still recommend this.
Emma O.
Independence, OH
I make sure to always have this in my fridge and drink at least 8 oz a day. I've preferred this version to other alternatives based on the stronger, not as sweet taste this one has. Very much a fan that it is 100% juice and has no added sweeteners, so you're not drinking liquid sugar like other brands tend to do
CHRISTAL R.
W Lafayette, IN
As a women I like to keep 100% Cranberry juice around.  Ocean Spray is my go too.  It is a name and brand that I know I can trust!  That is very important to me.  The price is average with the competition but it is worth it.  I will ALWAYS buy Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice.
Catherine R.
I’ll be honest. I only buy this juice when I am setting up a mimosa bar. I like to give my guests several juice options. This is the only cranberry juice I buy. It isn’t too tart or too sweet. It isn’t watered down tasting. It is reasonably priced and widely available.
Angel B.
Atlanta, GA
Yum! This brand has a cranberry juice that is sweet and tangy at the same time. I love the flavor. I feel this brand gives great value. Even with the bottle being as huge as it is I always manage to finish it quickly!Ocean Spray 100%: Cranberry Juice
Shaye S.
I am a huge fan of cranberry juice and the healthy benefits it has on the body. I always find great deals with this company. They have a perfect sweetness while still getting the tart cranberry flavor just right. I would definitely buy from them over and over.
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Do they sell this at grocery outlet?
Bronwyn F.
ALBANY, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?