BY OCEAN SPRAY

No sugar added 100% vitamin C see more...

• Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?2 Answers
  • Do they sell this at grocery outlet?3 Answers
Ocean Spray 100%: Cranberry Juice
  • "This just is great because is has no sugar added so it not only tastes great but it is good for you. " in 1 review
  • "So refreshing you can also make mixed drinks with it (:! " in 1 review
Nidhi S.
I have recently started looking for a good cranberry juice because of its health benefits, and I came across this one from Ocean Spray. The best part is that it is 100% juice and they have mixed another juice in it to make it less bitter. Also, i gave it 4 stars because there is another juice in it. I was looking for a pure cranberry juice and thats the only reason why it gets one star less. But overall this juice tastes great and feels good to drink it.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
Since I am not a big fan of carbonated drinks, I really like chasing my alcohol with juice. Cranberry juice is also full of antioxidants and other good stuff that are beneficial to our health. I also enjoy drinking this on its own as well because it is not as sweet as orange juice or apple juice
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm a big fan of cranberry juice and was so surprised to see how much sugar was in regular cranberry juice in a bottle now switched to Ocean Spray 100% juice whenever I can and the taste is a little different but I like it because I feel like there's not as much sugar
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Foodie Expert
I drink Cranberry juice every 3 moths or so. Love the taste of it very convenient especially if you have problems using the restroom. It works the same as AZO pills. It's affordable for the size. I don't always finish it all so I always have extra to drink in weeks.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry Juice is much more smooth to drink. I am a repeat consumer, I love the flavor and I don't like any other brand of cranberry juice. I don't think it needs any improvement. I will definitely buy this product again and will never change.
Stacy G.
Foodie Expert
I normally water down my juice anyways but I really like the 100% juices. It has more of a cranberry taste and doesn't have added sugar to it.
Jamie K.
Bloomington, IL
Foodie Expert
I love cranberry juice and I mean the no sugar added actual juice! This is my favorite brand to buy!
Nicole s.
Foodie Expert
Bitter taste but is amazing. Love this cranberry juice only brand that i will buy
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
Foodie Expert
Ocean Spray remains hands down my favorite brand for straight up cranberry juice as well as their blends. The original is tart and full if cranberry flavor. Definitely a must have staple in my pantry.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This is a great cranberry juice to both drink on it’s own and make mixed drinks with. It’s 100 percent juice, but it’s not nearly as tart as you would expect. I prefer to only buy “100 percent juice” juices, so this one is a winner to me.
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Do they sell this at grocery outlet?
Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
Does anyone have any mixed drinks they make with this?