BY OCEAN SPRAY

Tastes Good. Good for you!® see more...

Caroline E.
COATESVILLE, PA
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice is my all time favorite. The taste is perfection for me. When I am thirsty, I get a craving for my Ocean Spray Cranberry. When I grab that ice cold glass of Cranberry Juice, it transports me to a better place. I love the dryness of the juice itself. It definitely quenches your thirst. Plus, Cranberry Juice itself has many health benefits!
noorhamed I.
mesquite
Cranberry juice is amazing and super healthy for multi reasons. The flavor is so delicious and definitely met my expectations.the value isn’t that expensive which is awesome and I love and I totally recommend to others
Fancy G.
I love cranberry juice , it’s my favorite & Ocean Spray is an amazing brand . I’ve never heard or read any bad reviews about it bc it’s authentic , affordable & delicious . I would definitely recommend it to anyone .
Cierra P.
Fallbrook, CA
One of my favorite juices to drink! It’s not to sour not to sweet & has an overall great taste to it! It’s a perfect drink for when you want something not to sweet. I always have this in the house it’s a go to!
Nora A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love it ... it has a sour taste but I love it ... I drink it before I sleep ... I had it for a month before and my skin looked great ... I know it affected my body in a good way
Geralin F.
Middle River, MD
This stuff is bomb... I absolutely love this. It good for you instead of soda but also is sweet enough. Cran cherry is my favorite but oberall the quality of thiis is good.
Amaris G.
Columbus, GA
Ocean spray is mhm mhm good. Whenever i just want a quick drink in the middle of the night i always grab this. Although when drinking it a lot it will leave an after taste in your mouth which is or it may even be a little too strong just dilute it with water.
Kayla W.
This is the best cranberry juice on the market! I like that it's mixed with grapes to take away a little of the sour cranberry taste. Plus it has all the added benefits of grape juice as well. This is definitely my go-to cranberry juice! I love it!
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
This is the beat of all the flavors in my opinion, the only reason I scored it a 4 it’s cos of the packaging, It’s too boring but asides that tastes Perfect, I buy this all the time cos there’s always a sale or a coupon to get it for even less!
Juju D.
I love everything with cranberry and even more when they come in a double pack! Everyone at home loves it too! The bottles finish so fast when we buy them, they are a bit pricey but we try to get them when on sale.