BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry, Blueberry & Blackberry Juice.
No sugar added.
Flavored blend of 5 juices.
From concentrate with added vitamin C.
100% vitamin C, 2 servings of fruit. see more...

• Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (wh...4 Answers
Ocean Spray 100% Cranberry, Blueberry & Blackberry Juice
  • "I always look for no high fructose corn syrup and no added sugars and this juice fits both of those requirements! " in 1 review
  • "I'm glad that they this brand makes a cranberry juice without any added sugar." in 1 review
  • "I usually have to add water to it so that it doesn't taste as sweet and has less sugar in each glass." in 1 review
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Anything with blueberries in juice catches my eye and this was no different. Absolutely love this one. It is tasty, fresh, bright, and yummy too. Highly recommend. I bought this at Walmart before and may just head out to Albertsons to pick one up tonight... made my self thirsty.
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
My favorite juice. Definitely a beverage I have in my house at all times. Great tasting affordable. Not tart not sweet. I tend to drink it with a squeezed lemon wedge in it and it is super refreshing. Even my teen sister comes over and asked if I have any because she loves it.
Ni'cole C.
Really good I just don't look forward forward to the bitterness towards the end. Its not that pricey honestly, sometimes there on sale at Smart and Final for 25 to 50 percent off, it depends on the store and its deals/percent off policies.
Renika Z.
Pittsburgh
Love this juice! I mean it’s really good but it’s weird to get super excited about juice so I’ll just say the flavor is good and I could probably drink a whole bottle of it in less then and hour! Company does good things with fruits
Karyn N.
Delicious juice. Very flavorful, and also good for your health! Cranberry might not be for everyone, but if you like it, I fully recommend you try this juice! Its available right at our local grocery store and it’s very affordable!
April H.
I love this juice but I am finding that it is harder and harder to find it in stores. For some reason it is also more expensive than the other mixed cranberry juices. Will recommend to friends and family but wish I could find it easier.
Michelle M.
I love my cranberry juice mixed with other fruits. So this is perfect for me. Tall glass filled with ice pour this over the top.  Nothing better. Oh an the price isn't bad either.
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
I drink ocean spray 100% cranberry lime it’s going out of style. I live by this. It keeps me from getting sick during the fall and is also great for UTI prevention and/ or maintenance
Janae K.
I love cranberry juice! And this one is one of my favorites! The taste is delicious the value of the price you pay for the bottle is fantastic and I have yet to meet somebody who doesn’t love this juice as much as I do!
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
I really like cranberry juice by this Ocean Spray brand it's really good and it's not really too strong or doesn't have a nasty taste either it's very good helps your stomach
Athena T.
Does this taste different from the cranberry cocktail (which has added sugar)? If so, how much? Which do you prefer?