BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Sweet Taste Of 100% Apple Juice With A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C In Every Single Serve Can.
   No Sugar Added
   No Artificial Colors
   No Preservatives Or Flavors

Apple Juice (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate)

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
estefany d.
Los Angeles
I love apple juice I get it all the time with my WIC checks my sons also loves them a lot
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
Great product for kids lunchboxes. My 2 year old enjoys these, and every other flavor as well. As does the rest of our family
cierrabriant B.
Fairview
This is my favorite brand of apple juice! It’s the only one that doesn’t taste overly sweet or like it has to much sugar in it. It’s affordable and delicious and I get it one almost every morning
Kimberley E.
Monroeville, PA
Love this juice..!! Very healthy drink option for my kids. Plus its a very refreshing cold drink on those warm days
Linsey B.
Lisburn
I love this it's so hydrating and refreshing and tastes so good! I love these drinks I could drink and drink them all day long
Angela  C.
china spring , TX
Ocean Spray is the best juice drink it has this taste that makes you want more...It is a little pricey when it comes to a package...I have never seen them in a can which Im looking foward to trying them.
ANGELA R.
San Jose, CA
I love apple juice forever!!!!!!! Love love love! It's the best! Fill my heart with apple juice!
Ginger H.
Bethany, LA
I love Apple Juice. It's my favorite fruit juice. Ocean Spray tastes fresher than Minute Maid and has more of a genuine apple taste. The price is affordable and it's easily attainable. I would recommend to others.
Melissa C.
Ellsworth , ME
I don’t drink apple juice very often but I have to get ocean spray when I do! So refreshing, not too sweet! I feel confident giving this to my kiddo! There are some brands out there that really should just shut down! There’s no comparison!
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
I didnt like it as a kid but i love apple juice now and ocean spray has a great apple juice, and a great cran-apple too.
Allison B.