BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Sweet Taste Of 100% Apple Juice With A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C In Every Single Serve Can.
   No Sugar Added
   No Artificial Colors
   No Preservatives Or Flavors

Apple Juice (Filtered Water, Apple Juice Concentrate)

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
Halie M.
Birmingham, AL
I really like this product. It has an awesome great taste. My biggest complaint is that it's loaded with sugar. I would purchase it again. It is also great for packing school lunches.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sometimes I crave some really cold apple juice and this is usually the brand I go for when that happens. I always get those cravings when I'm in a gas station and don't want any soda.
brandii s.
I absolutely love this brand of apple juice over anyone else. With other brands, I feel the sugar stuck to my teeth after each drink and I can't stand it, but with ocean spray, that doesn't happen.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get it for your whole family!
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
Apple juice is my favorite beverage, but it can be difficult to find a brand that doesn't taste like syrup. Ocean Spray never does. It even tastes good warm.
Anaise R.
New York
Another good product to use to pack lunch ir snacks on the go. My kids need more juice since soda is so high in sugar and sodium. Ocean spray is a good brand
Alison L.
Staten Island , NY
i like this brand of applce juice from ocean spray. im not sure if its all organic, but it is 100% juice. i am a repeat costumer and it met my expectation
Chantal T.
North Troy, VT
Really good but sometimes it is too sweet. When I serve it for my cousins we dilute it so they don't obtain too much sugar! Could definatly be less sweet.
Taryn G.
I always get these at my local gas station when I'm craving some apple juice! :) It is very re freshing, and i only pay a little over $1 for each bottle :)
Allison B.