BY OCEAN SPRAY

Keyonna H.
Midland, TX
Love this product is amazing very tasty and very affordable grades for protein it's so amazing and family friendly
Simone D.
Baton Rouge, LA
The most convenient apple juice you can buy especially for children! The same great flavor in a convenient package!
Samantha J.
I love this juice , this is what I had in the hospital when I had my kids and I was addicted , it tastes so good.
Victoria L.
Las Vegas, NV
Taste ok. My son likes it but i was not a fan. It tasted bitter to me. Ok price but probaly won't buy again.....
Codie S.
SPRING GROVE
Great flavor.. Its high in sugars and is not the healthiest drink but it is satisfies "cravings" when they come
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
Seriously one of the better tasting apple juices I have had recently. the flavor is super crisp and refreshing.
Alexis A.
My husband bought me ocean spray apple juice once when I sent him To the store. Now I won't buy anything else.
Mariah C.
Kalispell
Nice portable serving size.  Not too much but enough to satisfy.  Good apple juice and consistency.  Kids love it
Margaret R.
They gave me these in the hospital when I had my son. Very refreshing. It definitely exceeded my expectations.
Kate, J.
These are delicious..i first had them in the hospital after having a baby and decided to keep getting them