BY OCEAN SPRAY

Keyonna H.
Love this product is amazing very tasty and very affordable grades for protein it's so amazing and family friendly
Samantha J.
I love this juice , this is what I had in the hospital when I had my kids and I was addicted , it tastes so good.
Victoria L.
Las Vegas, NV
Taste ok. My son likes it but i was not a fan. It tasted bitter to me. Ok price but probaly won't buy again.....
Mariah C.
Kalispell
Nice portable serving size.  Not too much but enough to satisfy.  Good apple juice and consistency.  Kids love it
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
Seriously one of the better tasting apple juices I have had recently. the flavor is super crisp and refreshing.
Margaret R.
They gave me these in the hospital when I had my son. Very refreshing. It definitely exceeded my expectations.
Codie S.
SPRING GROVE
Great flavor.. Its high in sugars and is not the healthiest drink but it is satisfies "cravings" when they come
Alexis A.
My husband bought me ocean spray apple juice once when I sent him To the store. Now I won't buy anything else.
Kate, J.
These are delicious..i first had them in the hospital after having a baby and decided to keep getting them
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter loves these! It goes great with her school lunch . Easy to drank out of. Stays good for awhile.