BY OCEAN SPRAY

Mariah C.
Kalispell
Nice portable serving size.  Not too much but enough to satisfy.  Good apple juice and consistency.  Kids love it
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter loves these! It goes great with her school lunch . Easy to drank out of. Stays good for awhile.
Kate, J.
These are delicious..i first had them in the hospital after having a baby and decided to keep getting them
Destiny G.
Good stuff! I love when I get a chance to get some of these tasty juice cups. It makes hospital visits not so bad when I can have tasty apple juice. I really enjoy it, it isn't too sweet and I know I'm getting real fruit!
Maria M.
Columbus , OH
Apple juice is my absolute favorite flavor juice. The little cups are nice to just punch a straw through but I of course would rather have a big tall glass of it instead. I would definitely recommend to someone with kids though.
Chelsea P.
eastaboga, AL
We use these at my hospital and I always find myself sneaking one every so often. No complaints from patients either! Wonderful taste!
Elizabeth L.
Raeford, NC
We have these for patients snacks at the hospital and they are pretty darn good. I like when we have extras on the floor because it is the first juice my patients ask for.
Kevin C.
I like a very good product and I love it I recommend it very much hehe, realmete very good and the brand also recommend 1000%, todoe love the truth is very good recommended with eyes closed if you can get it very very good, es muy bueno me encanta mucho y es el mejor