BY OCEAN SPRAY

Madison B.
Calimesa, CA
Just recently started buying this brand and it's so good! I love apple juice though.
Sarah B.
Walla Walla , WA
These are great. I love this brand. It's been around for years and i trust it.
Amy D.
After my surgery tho's was the best... it was so nice to sip on after not being able to for 24 hoirs. It also gave me energy and woke me up enough to talk to loved one who came to check on me.
Summer A.
I love these minicups! They had them at the hospital I was at and I basically had these 24/7. So good and just the right amount of drink.
makeup l.
The costs associated with last-mile delivery makes the online-to-door grocery delivery business a difficult model to scale.
Codie S.
SPRING GROVE
Great flavor.. Its high in sugars and is not the healthiest drink but it is satisfies "cravings" when they come
Mariah C.
Kalispell
Nice portable serving size.  Not too much but enough to satisfy.  Good apple juice and consistency.  Kids love it
Margaret R.
They gave me these in the hospital when I had my son. Very refreshing. It definitely exceeded my expectations.
Tiffany S.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter loves these! It goes great with her school lunch . Easy to drank out of. Stays good for awhile.
Destiny G.
Good stuff! I love when I get a chance to get some of these tasty juice cups. It makes hospital visits not so bad when I can have tasty apple juice. I really enjoy it, it isn't too sweet and I know I'm getting real fruit!