BY OCEAN SPRAY

Andrea M.
Florence , MS
I enjoy all the products from Ocean Spray. I love that they have all kinds of different concoctions. I've never seen a brand with as much of a variety as Ocean Spray. The juice is always amazing and refreshing. The price is great and I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Irene G.
We use these to get the perfect mixture when drinking. I know call me an alcoholic but I enjoy a drink whenever I feel the need to. It's perfect because you'll know every single time that you're getting the perfect amount of juice to mix with.
Jill S.
These little Ocean Spray cups are my favorite. Apple and cranberry are the best. I usually only see these in hospitals. I think the flavor is excellent and I would purchase them if i saw them in stores.
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
A perfect snack size of apple juice. Love the disposable/ recyclable container. Very environmentally friendly. I also like that it is 100% juice.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
I love apple juice so much! I first tried this brand at the hospital and I love it so much. Now it is the sonly brand I buy of apple juice.
Eunice S.
Blakeslee, PA
dont like cranberry juice then this is for you great with breakfast and for that evening cocktail and not a bad price
Samantha J.
I love this juice , this is what I had in the hospital when I had my kids and I was addicted , it tastes so good.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
Seriously one of the better tasting apple juices I have had recently. the flavor is super crisp and refreshing.
Alexis A.
My husband bought me ocean spray apple juice once when I sent him To the store. Now I won't buy anything else.
Victoria V.
They gave me these when I was in the hospital after having my baby, I could live off of these