BY OCEAN SPRAY

Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Amy D.
After my surgery tho's was the best... it was so nice to sip on after not being able to for 24 hoirs. It also gave me energy and woke me up enough to talk to loved one who came to check on me.
Irene G.
We use these to get the perfect mixture when drinking. I know call me an alcoholic but I enjoy a drink whenever I feel the need to. It's perfect because you'll know every single time that you're getting the perfect amount of juice to mix with.
Destiny G.
Good stuff! I love when I get a chance to get some of these tasty juice cups. It makes hospital visits not so bad when I can have tasty apple juice. I really enjoy it, it isn't too sweet and I know I'm getting real fruit!
Andrea M.
Florence , MS
I enjoy all the products from Ocean Spray. I love that they have all kinds of different concoctions. I've never seen a brand with as much of a variety as Ocean Spray. The juice is always amazing and refreshing. The price is great and I would definitely recommend it to someone.
Maria M.
Columbus , OH
Apple juice is my absolute favorite flavor juice. The little cups are nice to just punch a straw through but I of course would rather have a big tall glass of it instead. I would definitely recommend to someone with kids though.
Jill S.
These little Ocean Spray cups are my favorite. Apple and cranberry are the best. I usually only see these in hospitals. I think the flavor is excellent and I would purchase them if i saw them in stores.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love these beverages they're very refreshing very tasteful and they never get old and I like how all the juices Berry from different age groups
Britany C.
I love drinking juice! It's super healthy for me DND so delicious! I love drinking juice when I don't feel great to give me some extra vitamins!
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
A perfect snack size of apple juice. Love the disposable/ recyclable container. Very environmentally friendly. I also like that it is 100% juice.