BY OCEAN SPRAY #57 in Juice

Reach for this refreshing 100% apple juice whenever you're craving that perfect fruit taste. Delicious and nutritious for when you're on the go. see more...

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ema G.
Bloomsburg, PA
very yummy apple juice. would definitely recommend to anyone who likes apple juice. :))
Miracle J.
Zachary, LA
Foodie Expert
I love 100 percent apple juice && this the is the brand most gas stations seem to carry
Amanda L.
Buchanan, MI
I love apple juice so this stuff is always good. Any time of apple juice I like, however, I like this brand more than anything.
Hannah M.
Karnak, IL
Foodie Expert
The best apple juice I've ever tasted! Very sweet and absolutely delicious! No complaints whatsoever!
Kiara R.
Los Angeles, CA
Best apple juice hands down! The taste is so fresh. I go to Jersey Mikes after work and always complete my meal with Ocean Spray apple juice. I will honestly never get another brand. Very happy! Will recommend to everyone.
Jamilatu A.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I love this apple juice! The taste is so clean and fresh. So divine. I love it!!
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
Great juice! Safe to say my children love it too 😊! One of my favorites...
Jennifer B.
Rolla, MO
This is my favorite apple juice that I have very tasted. I would never have thought Ocean Spray would make a delicious apple juice until I tried it. Go ahead and try it. You will not be disappointed.
Chardae J.
Foodie Expert
Not my fav. It's more like my third fav and I settle for it when I can't find Minute Maid Apple Juice. If you ask me this has wayy too much sugar and I love sweet stuff.
magaly g.
Foodie Expert
This is pretty tasty. it is not pricey and satisfying. i recommend it to anyone.great flavor.
Allison B.