BY OCEAN SPRAY

Reach for this refreshing 100% apple juice whenever you're craving that perfect fruit taste. Delicious and nutritious for when you're on the go. see more...

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elise M.
This beverage is great. I like drinking it in the summer. It is also good to serve at parties. My friends like it
alejandra c.
['Chicago', 'IL'], IL
this is definitely my favorite brand when it comes to juice, especially apple juice because it’s such a favorite
Shannon H.
Puyallup , WA
Good apple juice. Only 100% juice comes in my house. I don’t like the juice blends. Has to be 100% real juice!
Justyne D.
Easy to buy on the go. Idk what else to say, it’s just a typical apple juice. Tastes good and the kids love it
Jade a.
Orange , CA
I love apple juice so I recommend this. Super tasty and kids enjoy it a lot as well. I recommend this for sure.
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
My kids love juice. They can drink the crap out of it..My kids love juice. They can drink the crap out of it..
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My husband’s favorite juice. It has a sweet apple taste that makes you feel as if you are biting into an apple.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
I buy these for my son when we are on our way to work. They are like $1.35 after tax. Sweet and very yummy
Rebecca S.
I can always grab one of these in the morning. Great flavor. Actual taste like Apple and not to much sugar
Zach C.
Newburgh
I love apple juice. Ocean spray is a good choice. Really it just depends on which brand is the cheapest.
Allison B.