BY OCEAN SPRAY #57 in Juice

Reach for this refreshing 100% apple juice whenever you're craving that perfect fruit taste. Delicious and nutritious for when you're on the go. see more...

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
alejandra c.
this is definitely my favorite brand when it comes to juice, especially apple juice because it’s such a favorite
Elise M.
Foodie Expert
This beverage is great. I like drinking it in the summer. It is also good to serve at parties. My friends like it
Shannon H.
Good apple juice. Only 100% juice comes in my house. I don’t like the juice blends. Has to be 100% real juice!
Justyne D.
Foodie Expert
Easy to buy on the go. Idk what else to say, it’s just a typical apple juice. Tastes good and the kids love it
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
Foodie Expert
My kids love juice. They can drink the crap out of it..My kids love juice. They can drink the crap out of it..
Andrea B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
My husband’s favorite juice. It has a sweet apple taste that makes you feel as if you are biting into an apple.
Ashley F.
Dallas, GA
Foodie Expert
My son loves these!!! They are an instant classic and family favorite!!!!! Totally a staple in our house!!!
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Foodie Expert
I buy these for my son when we are on our way to work. They are like $1.35 after tax. Sweet and very yummy
Carolanne T.
Fort Smith, AR
I pick this up every single time I go on a road trip because I love apple juice and this brand is great.
Zach C.
Newburgh
Foodie Expert
I love apple juice. Ocean spray is a good choice. Really it just depends on which brand is the cheapest.
Allison B.