BY OCEAN SPRAY #57 in Juice

Reach for this refreshing 100% apple juice whenever you're craving that perfect fruit taste. Delicious and nutritious for when you're on the go. see more...

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
Stormy S.
I buy ocean spray apple juice because it,has the most real taste without being sickeningly sweet and full of artificial sugars.
Hannah L.
Best Apple Juice out there! Not over priced like most brands! The Apple juice isn’t too sweet or too bitter! It’s perfect!
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
I like to buy this for my family from time to time! We really enjoy the flavor! They're so good! I reccomend this for sure!
Faith C.
Foodie Expert
I love this for Apple juice. It has a great taste and it's very good. Just wish it didn't taste the acidity of the apples.
Clout P.
Foodie Expert
I love using this! I love using this! I really, really, love usint this product, its brilliant! It alaways does the job!
Linda S.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this as an on the go drink. It taste amazing. I usually grab this when I am on a road trip. Will continue to buy.
Harley R.
Foodie Expert
Apple juice is my favorite drink. This one is the best of all the kinds of apple juices. It tastes great with any meal.
Cesia C.
Fresno , Ca
Love the flavor of this juice it tastes like real apples bettee than most other brands
Its the only brand my son drinks
Melissa Z.
Foodie Expert
My family and I absolutely love this product. It is a staple and our house and we absolutely cannot live without it.
Valeria G.
Foodie Expert
honestly it’s not that good i prefer other apple juices but this one i believe-has the least sugar so i get this one
Allison B.