BY OCEAN SPRAY #57 in Juice

Reach for this refreshing 100% apple juice whenever you're craving that perfect fruit taste. Delicious and nutritious for when you're on the go. see more...

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
Britany C.
Foodie Expert
I love drinking juice! It's super healthy for me DND so delicious! I love drinking juice when I don't feel great to give me some extra vitamins!
Holly F.
Foodie Expert
This is always a great choice. My kids love it, and it goes great with anything. Affordable and I can get it at most of my local grocery stores
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love a good apple juice. I love it's simple taste with no extra ingredients or sweeteners. Makes me feel good giving to my kids.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
Juice always is my to go to a beverage I love that I can mix it into smoothies and to help colic beverages or you can just drink straight up
Amber M.
Foodie Expert
I will NEVER drink it again!It made me puke..It was WAY to sweet!Never had any issues with any brand of apple juice till I tried this one..
Lindsey S.
Watkinsville, GA
O C E A N S P R A Y Is M Y F A V O R I T E You Can Find It Any Where Great Price
Ya Ya Ya
Wal-Mart Target
Dollar Tree
Dollar Store Publix
Yolanda S.
Waco
Foodie Expert
I LOVE APPLE JUICE IT'S MY FAVORITE AND THE OCEAN BRAND IS THE BEST MY CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN LOVE IT AND I HAVE ENJOY OTHER BY OCEAN
Carrie M.
Redding, CA
Great tasting apple juice the price is right quality is perfect always fresh tasting never disappointed and many flavors to choose from
esmeralda g.
Foodie Expert
Best apple juice ever so refreshing on a hot day or when you are craving something light and tasty love how it makes me feel refreshed
Samantha A.
Foodie Expert
Perfect for the kid whenever she wants done juice. Tastes fabulous and isn’t too pricey. It’s usually on the grocery list for Walmart
Allison B.