BY OCEAN SPRAY

Reach for this refreshing 100% apple juice whenever you're craving that perfect fruit taste. Delicious and nutritious for when you're on the go. see more...

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
Gabriella S.
Honestly, I can never get enough of apple juice. From the day I took my first sip when I was a toddler, I can't stop drinking it. All kids should love apple juice. A great source to keep them loving fruits.
vanessa G.
Grandview, WA
Best apple juice ever it is so refreshing during a hot day but also just a very good drink with any food the value of it is worth it I love it so much !! I would definitely buy this again!! Definitely love this juice.
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
Like I've said before, I'm a college student so I am all for convenience. I love throwing this apple juice in my nag when I'm busy on campus and it tastes absolutely delicious and crisp.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sometimes I crave some really cold apple juice and this is usually the brand I go for when that happens. I always get those cravings when I'm in a gas station and don't want any soda.
Kiara R.
Los Angeles, CA
Best apple juice hands down! The taste is so fresh. I go to Jersey Mikes after work and always complete my meal with Ocean Spray apple juice. I will honestly never get another brand. Very happy! Will recommend to everyone.
Chardae J.
Not my fav. It's more like my third fav and I settle for it when I can't find Minute Maid Apple Juice. If you ask me this has wayy too much sugar and I love sweet stuff.
Jennifer B.
Rolla, MO
This is my favorite apple juice that I have very tasted. I would never have thought Ocean Spray would make a delicious apple juice until I tried it. Go ahead and try it. You will not be disappointed.
Alexandria R.
Toledo, OH
Apple juice is my favorite beverage, but it can be difficult to find a brand that doesn't taste like syrup. Ocean Spray never does. It even tastes good warm.
Chantal T.
North Troy, VT
Really good but sometimes it is too sweet. When I serve it for my cousins we dilute it so they don't obtain too much sugar! Could definatly be less sweet.
Allison B.