BY OCEAN SPRAY #57 in Juice

Reach for this refreshing 100% apple juice whenever you're craving that perfect fruit taste. Delicious and nutritious for when you're on the go. see more...

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
vanessa G.
Grandview, WA
Best apple juice ever it is so refreshing during a hot day but also just a very good drink with any food the value of it is worth it I love it so much !! I would definitely buy this again!! Definitely love this juice.
Chantal T.
North Troy, VT
Foodie Expert
Really good but sometimes it is too sweet. When I serve it for my cousins we dilute it so they don't obtain too much sugar! Could definatly be less sweet.
Damaris R.
Foodie Expert
Perfect just anytime and a great choice.I love this for on the go and as a healthy alternative to soda.I love it when I am looking for a fruity drink.
Dana H.
Davis, IL
Foodie Expert
Always great for on the go! I’m a huge juice drinker and love these little bottles. They are easy to take on the go and recycle when you are done.
Lindsey E.
I always weigh a "healthy" juice against its sugar and calories and this time, those win. Not worth it to me. Infuse some water with fruit instead.
Britany C.
Foodie Expert
I love drinking juice! It's super healthy for me DND so delicious! I love drinking juice when I don't feel great to give me some extra vitamins!
Holly F.
Foodie Expert
This is always a great choice. My kids love it, and it goes great with anything. Affordable and I can get it at most of my local grocery stores
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love a good apple juice. I love it's simple taste with no extra ingredients or sweeteners. Makes me feel good giving to my kids.
Constantina M.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
Juice always is my to go to a beverage I love that I can mix it into smoothies and to help colic beverages or you can just drink straight up
Lindsey S.
Watkinsville, GA
O C E A N S P R A Y Is M Y F A V O R I T E You Can Find It Any Where Great Price
Ya Ya Ya