BY OCEAN SPRAY #57 in Juice

Reach for this refreshing 100% apple juice whenever you're craving that perfect fruit taste. Delicious and nutritious for when you're on the go. see more...

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
Ocean Spray has the best juice by far! The apple and cranberry ones are always my favorites! They are always a great value for how good it is! I will definitely continue to buy this and would recommend to others.
cierrabriant B.
Fairview
This is my favorite brand of apple juice! It’s the only one that doesn’t taste overly sweet or like it has to much sugar in it. It’s affordable and delicious and I get it one almost every morning
Bessem A.
Smyrna, GA
Like I've said before, I'm a college student so I am all for convenience. I love throwing this apple juice in my nag when I'm busy on campus and it tastes absolutely delicious and crisp.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Sometimes I crave some really cold apple juice and this is usually the brand I go for when that happens. I always get those cravings when I'm in a gas station and don't want any soda.
Keely T.
Foodie Expert
I'm in absolute awe of this juice! The taste is so close to natural its amazing! Its so easy to find almost anywhere! Im a repeat buyer! I can also give this to my children!
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Foodie Expert
I love apple juice I buy these in bulk at Sam’s club and take one everyday to work and have it at lunch. It convienent and easy to pack inside my sons lunch box.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
This juice is like heaven on Earth! I've purchased this several times including today from my vending machine at work! It was so good. The cold and sweet taste of apples is refreshing! It's 100% juice and just like the rest of the Ocean Spray brand drinks it's amazing!
Gabriella S.
Honestly, I can never get enough of apple juice. From the day I took my first sip when I was a toddler, I can't stop drinking it. All kids should love apple juice. A great source to keep them loving fruits.
vanessa G.
Grandview, WA
Best apple juice ever it is so refreshing during a hot day but also just a very good drink with any food the value of it is worth it I love it so much !! I would definitely buy this again!! Definitely love this juice.
Chantal T.
North Troy, VT
Foodie Expert
Really good but sometimes it is too sweet. When I serve it for my cousins we dilute it so they don't obtain too much sugar! Could definatly be less sweet.
Allison B.