BY OCEAN SPRAY

Reach for this refreshing 100% apple juice whenever you're craving that perfect fruit taste. Delicious and nutritious for when you're on the go. see more...

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
Kristen W.
valparaiso,in
I’ve been drinking this since I️ was little. It taste refreshing. I️ still drink this to this day.
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I love apple juice because it tastes so delicious! This juice is not too sweet and tastes great!
Anna S.
Bayside, WI
I love this apple juice we sell it at my work, I just Love Apple juice in general thou. Favorite
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
Carmen H.
Charlotte, NC
Easy juice to store at the house in pantry. Doesn’t need refrigerated until opened. Kids love it.
Emily B.
Lexington, MA
Very nice apple juice. I.T doesn’t taste too sugary and it’s a great juice if you’re on the go.
Morgan B.
Austin, AR
My 18 month old loves apple juice. This is one of our go-to’s. It’s cheap, healthy, and tasty!
Anilise M.
Logan, Oh
Ocean spray apple juice is reasonably priced. Decent packaging and apple juice is really good.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
I love apple juice. Ocean spray is a good brand and I love that it comes in individual bottles.
Amanda C.
Great flavor and size. Super convenient. Love them! Expensive but worth it if u r on the go.
Allison B.