BY OCEAN SPRAY

Reach for this refreshing 100% apple juice whenever you're craving that perfect fruit taste. Delicious and nutritious for when you're on the go. see more...

• Doesn't everyone love Apple juice ? 🙈3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
The best you won’t regret it taste like real apples hard to find thou It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
destiny p.
Ventura, CA
This apple juice is good but not great. The cheap price and the fact that you can find it at any gas station makes it desirable. I’ve had better apple juice therefore it’s just an average cheap apple juice and only gets three stars.
Alexis G.
San Jose, CA
Some days I like to substitute soda or water for juice and when I was something refreshing I go for apple juice. It has a right among of crisp and freshness that I enjoy. I like to pair it with a sandwich or salad.
Megan W.
Dalton, PA
It doesn’t taste like average apple juice in my opinion. I used to hate it because when I would actually want apple juice and bought this it wouldn’t really taste like what I expected. I like it now though it still doesn’t taste like what I’d want when i want apple juice
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
This is by far my favorite drink ever. It has a refreshing taste to it and I love it so much, I buy it every chance that I get. I would never pick another brand of it. I would most definitely recommend this to everyone.
Carise Z.
Parma , OH
This is always in my fridge. I’ve been drinking it since i was a kid and I always will. I drink it alone and I also mix it with cranberry juice. Yes, I know you can buy it already pre mixed but it’s so much better when you do it yourself! Love love love.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
This is hands down the best Apple juice I've ever had! You can't get it in a gallon jug like the rest of the ocean spray line, this is the only negative. I have had to have this in the hospital with every birth of my kids lol. It's so crisp and flavorful!
Bre R.
Sandy lake, PA
This is easily the best apple juice ever. So flavorful and crisp. I drink like two of these every day. Ocean spray is an amazing brand and I love all of their drinks.
Marica B.
Ocean spray is always crisp and refreshing to drink, it's  the brand I reach for when it comes to juice. I even buy it often for breakfast or brunch events. Once, I saw a bartender refill the bar's cranberry juice from the large jug of Ocean Spray so I'll say it's a lot of people's choice for juice.
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
Ocean Spray has the best juice by far! The apple and cranberry ones are always my favorites! They are always a great value for how good it is! I will definitely continue to buy this and would recommend to others.
Allison B.