Ocean Spa Bubble Bath, 32 fl oz uploaded by Anita S.

BY WALMART

Transform your bath into a tranquil, luxurious, and relaxing experience with Ocean Spa Bubble Bath. see more...

Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Ruther Glen, VA
Nice amount of bubbles but doesn't keep its scent. Would love to have it be more of a scented bubble bath to relax in. Got it at Walmart and it was really inexpensive! Probably would buy again just for the bubble factor but would get something else for a better scent.
Celia T.
Celia T.
I recently seen this on a YouTube video blogger. I had to try it. I couldn't believe this price under $2 for this huge bottle. It smelled good but not overwhelming. It left my skin feeling soft. I was even more happy with my sensitive skin not having a bad reaction. It made bubbles too. I was happy to find this great product at Walmart for this price. Unbelievable deal! I would purchase it over and over
Candace J.
Candace J.
Connersville, IN
This smells amazing and makes bath time much more relaxing. Wal-Mart has a great selection of bubble baths. It was perfect I loved it. I would definitely buy it again. It's affordable for as much as you get. I believe it's great the way it is. Great product!
Katrina P.
Katrina P.
Columbia, SC
I use this for my daughters bubble baths. The smell is mild. It creates enough bubbles but have to use a little extra. You get a lot of product for your money though. Overall it's an ok product.
Aneezat B.
Aneezat B.
I bought this for my little boy. This smells so good it's called "bubble bath " but it's not that bubbly u have to pour a lot In order to MAKE THAT BUBBLE BUBBLE lol. It smells good though.
Amber B.
Amber B.
benton
I love to take a nice hot bath every now and then to kinda relax myself. This definitely helps with my stress. Just sends it right out the door! The smell is heavenly and the price is even better. Such a big bottle for such a low price. How can you beat that?
nia s.
nia s.
super great for summer. leaves an ocean scent which is perfect for beach lovers. leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. affordable for everyone. gives a great amount for the price you pay. definitely would re-purchase.
bree u.
bree u.
This bubble bath makes tons of bubbles with just a little amount of product. It met my expectations with a lot of bubbles and had pretty packaging. It had some room for improvement, I think the sample size should have more product, especially for a bubble bath.
alexis m.
alexis m.
Jacksonville , FL
I love tropical smells but is a lil strong smelling I found it at ross for 3$ and was a good price to try but it's a lil harsh on skin is kinda drying on the skin.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Rockwall, TX
Nice scent and decent bubbles.  I rated based on its price point (pro) but low for its questionable ingredients.  Overall, a decent product at a very affordable price.