Ocean Saline Nasal Spray uploaded by crystal c.

BY OCEAN #82 in Allergy & Sinus

Ocean® Saline Nasal Spray.

Special value!

Includes travel size.

Doctor recommended brand.

For dry, irritated nasal passages due to allergies, cold, flu, sinusitis, and rhinitis.

Safe for frequent, daily nasal care.

Natural, non-medicated relief.

Gentle enough for infants.

One 1.5 fl oz (44 ml) bottle and one 0.76 fl oz (22 ml) bottle. see more...

Antoinette C.
Review for: Ocean Saline Nasal Spray - 2 CT more...
This nasal spray WORKS!!! I saw one of my fave Instagram celebs post about his nasal spray so I decided to give a try and I'm glad I did! Ever since my TMJ surgery I've had problems with my sinuses, especially during the winter months. This clears everything right up, helps relieve my sinus headaches and doesn't contain ANY medicine. I also love the fact that it came with one bottle for the house and one bottle for travel. This is worth every penny!!! I found it at my local CVS.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I love this stuff. It works much better than the prescription stuff. My doctor had me stop using the script and use ocean spray instead. It doesn't burn and it isn't nasty tasting when it accidentally drips down your throat.
Shanna M.
This product has worked for me every time my allergies kick in. It clears my blocked up nose and give me relief. Wish I could find a store that has this product because I Havnt seen it in a while.
Nicole D.
Timonium, MD
This nasal spray is everything! As an allergy sufferer as well as dealing with chronic sinusitis this came recommended by my primary doctor after Flonase was of no relief. I swear by this!
Erica O.
Zion, IL

I have been using nasal spray for a while now due to my chronic allergies and congestion. I absolutely love it because it is very safe and effective
Amanda F.
When I have a cold I live with this stuff! It REALLY works and I have used target brand before, which was not as great.
Allison A.
Florence, KY
Great product, a non-pharmacological way to help with allergies/ sinusitis. It is easy to use and is very effective.
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
This stuff is a LIFESAVER in the winter when the air is super dry. It helps prevent nosebleeds for my husband too.
crystal c.
I don't care for this brand it doesn't seem to clear up my nose very well I seem to use a lot and still no relief
Shanna M.
Where can I find this product at?