BY OCEAN PRINCE

Naturally wood smoked. Hand packed in cottonseed oil. Contains 0.92g omega-3 per serving. Gluten free. Excellent source of protein and iron. Available in 3 oz cans with pull-top lids. From managed fisheries. Product of China. see more...

• What's your favorite ways to enjoy these ?1 Answers
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I love smiked oysters! I know that sounds weird to most. I have liked smoked oysters since i was 6 and have tried many different brands. Ocean Pride brand is the top of my list.
renee t.
They are so good but are a little bit much on the oil side. they are good with salt and a little pepper.
Tori L.
Garner, NC
So good . love to eat this with a touch of lemon, some salt and some pepper. would recommend to anyone.
Nese L.
California
Born on a island I loved oysters, I love these even more when coming to LA. ❤️ love seafood
Beltkiss S.
Delicious love these with salt pepper chives and lemon. I like to drain the oil first.
Beltkiss S.
What's your favorite ways to enjoy these ?