BY OCEAN

Sara P.
Charleston, WV
I've had bad sinus problems in the past and am prone to frequent nose bleeds. A while back, one of my doctors recommend using Ocean daily and I've been using it ever since. I can tell that it does help keep my nose moist and when I use it regularly, my nose bleeds are less frequent.
Amanda B.
Live Oak, TX
When I was pregnant, this was one of the only products that would unclog my nose and sinuses. It works quickly, and leaves no funny smell or "after taste" like other similar products. I even use this on my son.
Demi T.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has gotten my through many colds. Don't bother with generics for this. You wouldn't think it would make a difference but it does.
Cassandra M.
Akron, OH
I have chronic sinus problems so I keep a bottle at work and at home. It just works and doesn't leave a funny smell left over.
Stephanie L.
This works pretty great when your nose is super dry. Helps replenish the moister when your nose is super dry.
Kristin a.
grantham , NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Absolutely love this saline spray! great for flushing out allergens and keeping my allergy symptoms at bay.
Julia W.
Framingham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a go to whenever I'm sick and have a stuffy nose. I can't imagine dealing with a cold without this!
Angie D.
Lake Stevens, WA
Our doctor recommended Ocean drops for our little ones' allergy irritated noses. They work great!