Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenOcean Potion
Suncare Xcelerator Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer

Ocean Potion Suncare Xcelerator Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer

by Ocean Potion

Xtreme Tanning™ Tanning Bed Safe Xcelerator Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer For Indoor Salon Tanning  Outdoor Sun Tanning Dark Tanning Xcelerator Spray Gel promotes instant tanning by increasing the sun s heating intensity onto the skin.  This advanced gel glides easily for quick absorption into the skin providing accelerated tanning and a silky smooth feel. Enriched with numerous phyto-effect polymers and plant extracts such as Aloe Vera, Tea Tree and Vitamins A, C, and E to hydrate skin cells and extend tan life.

This has more than doubled in price does anyone know where to get it around $7 like it used to be last year. I paid $6.67 last year.
Has anyone used this indoor and outdoor? Is it greasy and how is the smell?
Can this be used on an indoor tanning bed?
Start your review of Ocean Potion Suncare Xcelerator Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer!
Product Highlights
If you are in the market for a tanning lotion, I would recommend this one!in reviews
Diana C.
Princeton
Ocean Potion Suncare Xcelerator Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best but hard to find!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Does anyone know where to find it? I REALLY REALLY NEED SOME??
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff works so well! It's best if you put it on 15-20 min before you tan (I've only used it in the bed). I was the palest ever in the middle of winter and I laid in a standard bed 3 times for 12 minutes and I'm already a beautiful bronze color. And for only like $7 at Walmart you can't beat it!! The spray is a little thin, so you have to be careful about it getting on stuff other than your skin, but I usually just spray it in my hand and put it on anyways. The thinness does make it easier to rub in than a normal lotion which is very nice. Love this stuff and smells really good too.
Jocelyn A.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Ocean Potion Suncare Xcelerator Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Jocelyn A.
Best tanning spray I've used! I love how it already comes with an instant bronzer so you see a result right away! My legs are beautifully bronzed by only a day of use!
Cheryl A.
New Port Richey
Love this stuff but the problem is that the price has doubled since last year. I paid $6.67 a bottle last year and now $13 something. Does anyone know where to purchase cheaper
Case G.
Marietta, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! It smells amazing and it’s so easy to spray on! Great value for the price! I have sensitive skin and it’s gentle very moisturizing! And it’s pretty effective I’ve been using it for two weeks now and have some amazing tan lines!
Brittany L.
biloxi
Love this product! Love how convenient the spray bottle is and absolutely love the instant bronzer! Would definitely recommend!
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
this is my holy grail tanning product. this is a must have in your bag. the packaging of this product is great. it is very gentle on my skin and i seem to be allergic to everything. the smell of this product smells great but not to strong which is great. this is a super affordable product. you can buy this anywhere whether it be walmart or the dollar stores or almost all of the stores at the beach. most of the reviews says it will burn but mine has not really burnt me. i am pretty pale and just within the first couple uses i can definitely tell a difference. it also comes with bronzer already in it so that is a big plus.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This is my holy grail xcelerator! I've been using it for years. It met my expectations and is very effective. It feels great on the skin and I got mine at Walmart. If you like laying out in the sun I recommend this
Stephanie G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely LOOOVE this stuff!!! It works like a charm and I get immediate results after the first use!!! Nice smell and leaves me bronzed which looks super awesome!!! I have nothing negative to say about this product. Ocean Potion Suncare Xcelerator Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
This is ok if you don't have much money to spend on a good bronzer. It gives a little color with the addition of skin benefits for sun exposure.