Ocean Potion Suncare Xcelerator Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Sara B.Ocean Potion Suncare Xcelerator Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Jocelyn a.

BY OCEAN POTION

Xtreme Tanning™ Tanning Bed Safe Xcelerator Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer For Indoor Salon Tanning  Outdoor Sun Tanning Dark Tanning Xcelerator Spray Gel promotes instant tanning by increasing the sun s heating intensity onto the skin.  This advanced gel glides easily for quick absorption into the skin providing accelerated tanning and a silky smooth feel. Enriched with numerous phyto-effect polymers and plant extracts such as Aloe Vera, Tea Tree and Vitamins A, C, and E to hydrate skin cells and extend tan life. see more...

• Has anyone used this before? how well does it work for ou...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this indoor and outdoor? Is it greasy an...1 Answers
  • Can this be used on an indoor tanning bed?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you are in the market for a tanning lotion, I would recommend this one!" in 1 review
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
this is my holy grail tanning product. this is a must have in your bag. the packaging of this product is great. it is very gentle on my skin and i seem to be allergic to everything. the smell of this product smells great but not to strong which is great. this is a super affordable product. you can buy this anywhere whether it be walmart or the dollar stores or almost all of the stores at the beach. most of the reviews says it will burn but mine has not really burnt me. i am pretty pale and just within the first couple uses i can definitely tell a difference. it also comes with bronzer already in it so that is a big plus.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This is my holy grail xcelerator! I've been using it for years. It met my expectations and is very effective. It feels great on the skin and I got mine at Walmart. If you like laying out in the sun I recommend this
Rachel K.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff works so well! It's best if you put it on 15-20 min before you tan (I've only used it in the bed). I was the palest ever in the middle of winter and I laid in a standard bed 3 times for 12 minutes and I'm already a beautiful bronze color. And for only like $7 at Walmart you can't beat it!! The spray is a little thin, so you have to be careful about it getting on stuff other than your skin, but I usually just spray it in my hand and put it on anyways. The thinness does make it easier to rub in than a normal lotion which is very nice. Love this stuff and smells really good too.
Samantha F.
If already have a base tan, this is great! You will get a nice a color and don't have to sit out all day if you don't want to. It smells great and is super affordable. You will burn if you don't already have some color, but just be smart. You'll burn with anything you use if its not SPF and you're pale or prone to burns.
Stephanie G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely LOOOVE this stuff!!! It works like a charm and I get immediate results after the first use!!! Nice smell and leaves me bronzed which looks super awesome!!! I have nothing negative to say about this product. Ocean Potion Suncare Xcelerator Spray Gel with Instant Bronzer
Maria H.
Duluth, MN
This works better if you're laying out in the sun better than in a tanning bed, I noticed a bronzier tan when I was out in the sun, i really didn't notice a difference in the tanning bed. Good price and smell!
Karissa C.
Rockford, IL
You definitely tan with this product but you need to be very careful and definitely should NOT use it for your first tan of the summer otherwise you will buuuurn and it will be terrible! but! if you use it just to enhance a tan you already have then you should be okay, just use with caution folks!(:
Ashley F.
This tan accelerator has been my favorite for years! i don't layout in the sun with out it! This one smells amazing, is very affordable and you can find is just about everywhere!
Jocelyn a.
Best tanning spray I've used! I love how it already comes with an instant bronzer so you see a result right away! My legs are beautifully bronzed by only a day of use!
Katie P.
Grand Rapids, MI
For how cheap this product is, I didn't think it would be very promising. I use this stuff all the time, though! The smell is fantastic, and it works amazingly!
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
Has anyone used this indoor and outdoor? Is it greasy and how is the smell?
Annette S.
Kitimat, BC
Has anyone used this before? how well does it work for outdoor tanning?
Cassidy K.
Atlantic, PA
Can this be used on an indoor tanning bed?