BY OCEAN POTION

Now:&Nbsp; Vitamin D3 Fortified, Paraben Free &Amp; Oxybenzone Free Broad Spectrum Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Oil Free Cruelty Free Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended Now It Is Possible To Protect To Protect Your Skin And Get The Vitamin D Your Body Needs.&Nbsp; Each One Ounce Application Offers 200 Iu's Of Vitamin D3.&Nbsp; Sport This Fast Absorbing, Non-Greasy, Fragrance Free Formula, And Go Get Wet! 1-800-715-3485 Made In Usa see more...

• How and where do you store your sunblock at 2 Answers
  • "It's hard to find a really good sunscreen lotion." in 1 review
Cali A.
Lynchburg, VA
I absolutely love this brand. The smell is amazing and makes you want to keep putting more on. There is not an oil residue afterwards, which I really like. Stays on well.
Jamie T.
My ABSOLUTE favorite sunscreen EVER! I was introduced to this while on Vacation in Texas and I haven't turned back since. While it is waterproof, it needs to be reapplied after a couple of hours in the pool. It still allows you to get a little tan while protecting you from getting burnt!
Brianna L.
Portland , TN
This is my holy grail every summer. The smell is delightful and it’s not oily. I always get min from Walmart. Packaging is nice because it comes in a harder plastic tube. I’d definitely recommend using this to my friends
Heidi M.
Palm CIty, FL
My kids love the way it smells (like a creamsicle). I love that no matter how sweaty or wet they get, this sunscreen still works to protect them! We live in Florida and are in the sun all the time for baseball, beach days, by the pool, etc. I am a huge fan of all the Ocean Potion products, but this one is a family favorite. It blends into the skin easily, moisturizes and smells great!
Megan T.
Hubbard, OH
I bought a small bottle of Ocean Potion on a camping trip recently and loved how soft it left my skin. It absorbed quickly and smelled great and best part is....NO SUNBURN! It was a great size too, small enough to fit in my purse or backpack and a little goes a long way so I won't have to replace it all the time either.
anna g.
West Covina, CA
It's hard to find a really good sunscreen lotion. But I really Like Ocean Potion suncare watersport sunscreen lotion . It works even when you go in the water .
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
This product is a great tool for the beach . Perfect to use for pool side on the kids. Sweat proof and water proof. Perfect to use . Cost is perfect
Rita J.
I wear this all over in the summer great for protecting my tattoos from too much sun. I just use one layer and a little bit goes a long way.
Brittni S.
Chubbuck, ID
I bought a small bottle of this from the hotel while on vacation. I didn't get burnt afterwards, but it was very thick and hard to rub in.
Mary F.
Ferrum, VA
Really like this suncreen. Goes on smoothly, smells great, and really seems to last. Also like that it moisturizes the skin.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
How and where do you store your sunblock at