Ocean Potion Suncare Water Sport Sunscreen Continuous Spray uploaded by Helene N.Ocean Potion Suncare Water Sport Sunscreen Continuous Spray uploaded by Ang V.

BY OCEAN POTION

Ocean Potion H2O Water Sport SPF with Parsol 1789 Continuous Spray offers ultimate water resistance in a quick dry mist. New & Improved! Now:  Vitamin D3 Fortified & Oxybenzone Free. Wetskin Tech™. Broad Spectrum. Water Resistant. Instant Dry. Oil Free This non-greasy spray sunscreen provides broad spectrum sun protection and it offers enhanced water performance in a quick dry mist.  Each 1 oz application delivers 200 IU of Vitamin D3 to your skin. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This sun screen works very well for people with lighter skin." in 1 review
  • "It works great too!" in 1 review
  • "This sunscreen works well, but didn't seem to last very long when being active in the water." in 1 review
Helene N.
St Augustine, FL
So I used this sunblock for the first and last time on June 4th ( my birthday). It says apply every 80 min, but because I have sensitive skin especially in the sun I applied every 30 min and was at the beach an hour and 30 min. I had 3rd degree burns and needed antibiotics and steriods!!! When I called the company no one answers left a message about complaint and no call back. I will go back to Neutrogena and never ever use this
Justine A.
This is my favorite sunscreen. I love the way it sprays and it applies easily. It also has a nice smell. It is a little hard to find. I find that most stores near me don't carry it. I found it at our grocery store in town. I will definitely continue to buy.
Brooke H.
My family loves this sunscreen! The smell is actually pleasant compared to other brands of sunblock. It stays on really well and doesn't need to be reapplied every time you get out of the water. This is always found in the pool house & in my beach bag for beach & lake trips!
Tessa D.
Barboursville, WV
Ocean Potion is a trusted brand for sunscreen. It is only SPF 30 which I wouldn't usually recommend but it seemed to do a great job of keeping me from getting burned. Goes on evenly and easily with the spray top. Sometimes the sprayer may get clogged but it is easily wiped clean and works great.
Kateyandfamily H.
This is one of the only spray lotion for water i will buy. its always worked very well for both children and adults that have used it and i feel like its strong enough to not burn, but it also lets you get somewhat of a tan!
Charlotte R.
Valparaiso, IN
This sun screen works very well for people with lighter skin. It really does work wonders, making sure you get some good color without the treacherous burn that usually comes with the sun.
Melonie C.
Puyallup, WA
This sunscreen works well, but didn't seem to last very long when being active in the water. I had to reapply every hour or so.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Ocean Potion is one of the best sunscreens that I have tried! I love that this is in a spray because it is so easy to apply!
Works well and great price for what you are actually getting. It's not a can full of air which can happen with other brands
Stacey S.
Hanceville, AL
I love this sunscreen it goes on clear the only thing I wish is that it was tear free but other than that I recommend it