BY OCEAN POTION

New & Improved! Now:  Vitamin D3 Fortified & Oxybenzone Free. Broad Spectrum. Water Resistant. Instant Dry. Oil Free This non-greasy, instant drying formula is ideal for all outdoor activities.  Each 1 oz application delivers 200 IU of vitamin D3 to your skin. see more...

• Does anyone know where Ocean Potion brand is available to buy? I ...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
member-02c6d
This is the o my sunscreen I have found that I can wear with no problems. I absolutely hate the smell of sunscreen and I find this ones smell quite pleasant. I also have a hard time finding a sunscreen that does not burn after being applied. This one checks all of my boxes. I can’t sing its praises high enough. This is THE ONLY SUNSCREEN I BUY!!!!!!!!!!!! And it’s amazing at keeping me safe from the sun!
Taylor K.
My absolute favorite sunscreen. I like that it feels dry on your skin versus some others that feel oily. It also smells heavenly. I’m not sure what it is but I don’t feel like I smell like sunscreen and I really love that.
Megan E.
Charleston
I am typically allergic to SPF. It really clogs my pores but this product does not do that. It’s one of few that are good for me. It lasts a long tome without reapplication and it smells good.
Alexandra H.
Hinton, OK
This product works quite well! It does the job, but I wouldn't say it's anything crazy special or anything like that. The price is pretty good as well. It also sprayed out nicely. I would recommend this product.
Audrey P.
Not the best available sunscreen on the market because: it wears off, its a spray which you are never supposed to use, and it isn't effective at all.
kendra e.
Great coverage! great protection, easy to apply, do wish it would last longer tho so i didn't have to use so much so oftern
staci I.
Doesn't stay on very long. But definitely not the worst sunscreen I've ever bought.
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
Does anyone know where Ocean Potion brand is available to buy? I have never seen it in stores and would love to try it.