Ocean Potion Suncare Pure & Natural Aloe Vera Gel uploaded by Shawntell M.

BY OCEAN POTION

Soothes & Cools 100% Pure Aloe Vera Gel is known world wide for its healing and soothing qualities for the skin.  Regular use will help heal, soothe, cool and condition the skin.  Also moisturizes and helps maintain tan for weeks longer with regular use.  Use on sunburns, windburns, minor burns and other skin irritation.  Non-sticky and will not stain. Pure & Natural Only necessary stabilizers and preservatives are added. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Karla U.
Lancaster
Okay so I got super burnt one time after the beach and decided to try this out because I've never used Aloe products and it was a life saver! A good tip is to put it in the fridge so it's nice a cold when you use it, but it smells nice. It feels very good on dry and burnt skin and helps with dis confront!
Shawntell M.
Aloe vera is a very recommended product for skin. Very convenient & amazing! This helped my skin feel perfect after getting sun burnt! It cooled down my skin & helped it heal very quickly. Due to too much sun exposure my skin was sensitive to the sun & burned it on my shoulders & around my mouth. I highly recommend this product, not only for the sun burnt skin, but just to keep your skin soft & clear.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
If you get a sunburn, I highly recommend using this product afterwards, for many reasons. It soothes the burn, hydrates the skin, and helps prevent peeling. If my sun burn is painful, I like to stick this stuff in the refrigerator for a little bit before applying.
Amanda M.
My daughter is a really fair skined redhead 4 year old.
Last summer her dad and I took her out and forgot the sunscreen. Poor child looked like a lobster. Stopped by and picked this up. It took out her soreness and she didn't peel. She loved the cooling feel of it, with her that means alot. Will always buy this. Best product on the market.
Mariangel O.
Doral, FL
I used it for almost everything, when I'm on my period and have some acne I put this gel on in and it almost immediately cure, I used it for sunburns, I used like a prime before makeup when the day is so bright, I have multiples uses for this ūüėä
Yamilleth R.
Riverhead, NY
Site quemas te aplicas eso y te refresca de una manera increíble yo te lo recomiendo al 100% con mis ojos cerrados de verdad que eres lo mejor que podido comprar para las quemaduras así que se lo vea en alguna tienda y comprarlo
Natasha P.
Stafford, VA
My daughter burns very easily so we keep a bottle in the refrigerator in case of burns. The bad thing is it doesn't rub in very well thus leaving a residue behind that can be sticky. We have learned to use this product in conjunction with Vinegar to take the burn out of sunburns.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
I usually only get 1 good burn a year, but the aloe is always a must when that happens. Especially when your skin still feels like its literally burning. This provides the perfect cooling solution!
Amanda B.
One of the better sloe products. I love using this as soon as I get burnt. It makes it feel nice and cool. It doesn't help with the peeling of skin of course, but it does soothe the burn. I used a whole bottle every time I'm dumb enough to not use high SPF sunscreen. Love it
Erica S.
What better way to relax after a hot day in the sun then Ocean Potion Aloe? I love this stuff! I personally think it smells better than the others, but all aloe smells good in my opinion. Great to put on skin if you stayed out in the sun a little too long one day!
Natalie G.
Have you ever experienced a negative reaction to this product?
Anna H.