BY OCEAN POTION

Vitamin D3 Fortified Paraben Free Broad Spectrum 3 Water Resistant 5 Paraben and Oxybenzone Free 7 Anti-Skin Aging* 10 Cruelty Free 11 Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended see more...

Sarah C.
This worked very well for my fair skin in the Dominican Republic where the sun burns like fire. I purchased many bottles and it's working great for the summer sun. I use it as a daily lotion before I go out in the sun and make sure to reapply when I'm out in the sun.
Heather V.
This is by far the best sunscreen I've tried. The scent of sunshine scent is perfect and reminds me of the beach. It's not greasy feeling and leaves my skin feeling soft. I even use this product on my extreemly fair skinned 2 year old. I feel protected and as long as I reapply the product as instructed, even though I tend to apply more often because of fear of myself or my daughter getting burned although I'm positive with this product it isn't needed. This product seems to be fast absorbing and does great when in the water. Great product all around makes it tough for other sunscreens to live up to their high standards.
Micah L.
My all time favorite sunscreen. I burn easily and this sunscreen protects!! I reapply hourly. Great smell and great coverage. I buy this product in bulk. Love!!!!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
This is a pretty good sunscreen...Picked this up at walmart and I've been pretty happy with the results. This was my first time using it and it did keep me from getting sunburned. It has a pleasant sunscreen aroma and a little fruity. It didn't feel greasy and I liked the overall product. I do have to say though that it did seem to break me out when I applied it to my face (no where else). Verdict: Great but if you're prone to acne, you may want to keep shopping.
Mary C.
Columbia, SC
This lotion worked great for me on beach vacation. It absorbed into my skin well with no sticky residue. I forgot to put the lotion on tops of my feet and they sunburned. I was thankful I was not burned like that all over. Thanks Ocean Potion for keeping me protected. Fantastic Vitamin D3 fortified lotion with a pleasing scent that reminds me of orange creamsicle! I give it five stars!
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this protector I like it because it has a high protection factor and its ingredients provide vitamins for healthy skin which is a value added price is pretty good ,. its formula is light and smooth is well absorbed its fragrance is soft
ideal for summer is a practical packaging to carry around
Heather F.
Ocean potion is my favorite brand of sun screen! It is typically a little cheaper than other brands and it goes on well and is non greasy. I also love the smell.
Jasmine C.
Levittown, PA
This sunscreen works so well and it smells AMAZING! It’s very thick but rubs in nicely and has the fullest coverage of any sunscreen we’ve ever used.
Abby G.
N Fort Myers, FL
The smell is amazing, used for years and is my favorite to this dayOcean Potion Suncare Protect & Nourish Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 50, 3 fl oz
Amber S.
Haltom City, TX
This product is great on the go and I like that it’s not greasy. The smell is okay, but I think I’d like it more fragrance free.