Ocean Potion Suncare Protect & Nourish Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, 3 fl oz uploaded by Margaret Q.

BY OCEAN POTION

Please Note: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Scent of Sunshine Broad Spectrum Sun Protection 2 Fortified with Vitamin D3 3 Fast-Absorbing Water Resistant 4 Oxybenzone Paraben Free Helps prevent sunburn, if used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun. No animal testing. 800-715-3485 see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
When I was in Barbados (for work, believe it or not) I didn’t do my research before getting there about the sun. It’s only 13 degrees above the equator! Translation- LOTS of sun. And while I love a good tan, I also don’t want my skin at risk. The locals recommended this product to me and it was perfect. The ‘sunshine scent’ was a light citrus that stayed on well against the ocean waves. 30SPF did it for me and best part- no burn and gorgeous tan. I highly recommend this product if you manage to get your hands on it!!
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
I love the way this smells and the fact it has 30 spf. I would get asked all the time what I was wearing and told them it was my sunscreen. I used to buy it at Wal-Mart, but they stopped carrying it. I would definitely buy this if I can find it at a store again.
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
I initially bought this for the face, but it was a little bit too greasy. So I use it on my neck and body. It has anti-oxidant including Vit A, C, and E that can help with reduction of free radicals, which contributes to aging skin. The SPF 30 provides both UVA and UVB protection, which is important. It applies easy and absorbs fast. This product can be found easily everywhere including CVS, Walgreen and Walmart.
Jordan C.
This sunscreen is one of my favorite beach bag essentials. I took the small bottle with me on a recent trip to the Caribbean and it kept my fair skin protected from any sunburns throughout many days in the sun. The formula applies well but doesn't feel greasy or melt away like with other sunscreens I have tried in the past. I love this stuff!
Lisa W.
Life at the beach means sunscreen always - this is my tried and true - my ride or die. It moisturizes my skin and has the most amazing vanilla orange scent - while protecting me from those pesky UV rays.
Luz D.
Be careful with this sunscreen I bought one from Walmart last summer and my daughter after a few minutes under the Florida sun was burning cause her several sunburn and I'm sure this was the cause, after that she got a rash the second time we used it.
Cali A.
Lynchburg, VA
Best sunscreen brand. I do not use any other kind. Very effect and smells wonderful. There is not an oily residue, which I love. Would highly recommend.
Micah L.
Love this brand of sunscreen! I use it every time I am in the sun. Allows you to sweat. Protects you from the sun. Smells so good!
Nayarith Q.
Ocean Potion Suncare Protect & Nourish Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, 3 fl oz
I like this sunscreen because its feel good, not grassy. Also is water resistant and fast absorbing. Its important to us to protect our skin when we go out.
Jill L.
The Netherlands
Great product with really good protection. When re-applying during the day there's no chance of a sunburn.