Ocean Potion Suncare Natural Mineral Sunblock

by Ocean Potion

Broad Spectrum UVA & UVB Protection Hypo-Allergenic Pediatrician Recommended Natural Mineral Kids SPF 45 Sunblock is designed for active children with a  natural, gentle formula for delicate skin that is also very water resistant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean Potion Suncare Natural Mineral Sunblock!
How would you rate this product?
Erin L.
South Jordan, UT
I am not a huge fan of how greasy and how oily this leaves my skin when I am using. It does do a great job of skin protection though, and I do love the scent of it. There are other Ocean Potion products that I do like better.
tiffanie H.
Lawrenceville, GA
This works really well especially for me because I'm always out in the sun and this product helps prevent my skin from damage.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
I found this product to be very greasy on the skin but it does protect the kids from the sun so that is a plus. I do not care for the scent either...its is a cross between nothing and flowers. I think it is odd.
Rebecca B.
I use this because it's not greasy and I really enjoy the smell of it And it works great
Lucia H.
1,118 reviews
In terms of protection I feel it does the trick, my daughter is literally out all day during the summer and especially when where up north , and she does not burn. The only downside is I find it greasy and my daughter says it feels to sticky. But all in all not terrible.

Looking for your answer?