Ocean Potion Suncare Kids Protect & Nourish Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50, 3 oz uploaded by Yemmy A.Ocean Potion Suncare Kids Protect & Nourish Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50, 3 oz uploaded by Alma S.

BY OCEAN POTION

Fortified with Vitamin D3br Tropical Fragrance Oxybenzone Free 2 Paraben Free 3 Fast-Absorbing 4 Water Resistant Trust the protection. Enjoy the experience! No Animal Testing 800-715-3485 see more...

Maria M.
The sunscreen works great. Does have a strong smell for my toddler, tropical fragrance. You do have to reapply every couple hours. Easy to squeeze out and gentle. I personally like the spray sunscreen it’s faster to apply.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
This worked wonderful! My kids skin was protected. We reapplied after 2 hours and not even a tan on their skin. A little messy but that's what you get when you buy a lotion type Sun screen.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Just recently bought this for my toddler and we love it. It goes on nice and covers well, my child tans very easily but has never burned while using this. The scent is nice and not over powering. Would recommend
Lisa M.
This is a great sunblock! We bought it at a Zoo when we accidentally left ours at home. It worked well on my kids but we noticed you could still burn after a long period of time. (it's water-resistant but recommends you reapply after 80mins). It did its job, just wish it lasted a bit longer and had a stronger SPF, we were pinkish at the end of the day. With that said, major selling point was that it was Oxybenzone and Paraben Free! The scent wasn't overpowering too and it went on effortlessly.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
Works wonderfully for an active 2 year old! I applied on her first thing in the morning and did not have to reapply. I am not saying that is not necessary, but I didn't have to. The water-resistant formula held up doing what we were doing and she did not sunburn. Her skin did not dry out and she did not get heat rash like the other people we were with who used a different brand! Wonderful experience!!
quintessia v.
Hambleton, WV
This is wonderful sunscreen. My son and daughter r both light skinned and works very good on protecting their skin from being sunburned
Yemmy A.
Dora l, FL
Este producto es sencillamente excelente es una protección solar en spray es mi producto ..lo compre así porque me parece mas duradero y fácil de usar ...este producto contiene antioxidantes y su fragancia es muy rica lo recomiendo inclusive para el uso diario