Ocean Potion Suncare Instant Burn Relief Ice + Skin Repair Gel uploaded by Sarah H.

BY OCEAN POTION

Enriched With Lidocaine And Nature's Healer, Aloe Vera Gel, This Product Helps To Prevent Peeling And Aids In The Healing And Replenishment Of The Skin's Natural Moisture. Derived From Nature, It Provides Temporary Pain Relief From Sunburn, Scrapes, Windburn, Minor Burns, Insect Bites And Other Skin Irritations. Pure &Amp; Natural - Only Necessary Stabilizers &Amp; Preservatives Are Added With Tea Tree, Comfrey &Amp; Arnica Extracts Non-Sticky &Amp; Will Not Stain Made In Usa see more...

Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
This gets a lot of use at my house. It takes the sting right out of the burn and provides temporary relief for a few hours. I only gave four stars though because it leaves skin feeling a little sticky after use.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I got the worst burn of my life in Florida and my mom picked this up in the hotel lobby and it saved my life! My whole body was ready and blistery, I was so hot, and could hardly wear clothes and this provided tons of relief and cooling for my burn. This is the only aloe I will buy from now on because it actually works wonders
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
My son always gets burnt on his shoulders when we go to the beach ans this stuff is a life saver! It has lidocaine in it that helps relieve pain from burns and blisters, which means my little my could stop crying and finally get some sleep. Awesome stuff and a must have for the summer.
Sydney B.
Dover, NH
This stuff saves the day ANYTIME I get a burn. This summer I was hungover and fell asleep on the beach without putting sunscreen on. Helllllo idiot!!! I was CRISPED. This stuff did a great job soothing my skin and bringing the moisture back.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
It is truly like ice, but it's great for sunburns! I usually like to put it on then add long sleeves or pants over it because you will stay pretty cold. It definitely hells up your skin!
Tara N.
This is a great brand of aloe because it has lidocaine to help sooth the pain of a sunburn. I will warn, it can sting a little of you aren't careful. This helps heal your skin after a lot of time in the sun.
Maria H.
Paducah, KY
This is my go to brand when looking for summer skin care. Everything smells great and work miracles. I always heal quicker when I use this over everything else.
Laurel W.
Huntington, WV
This always helps that first or second day at the beach or pool when you get fried. I keep it in the fridge since the cool gel really feels good on your skin.
kaytlin b.
Great for sun burn also provides great relief, I find it best to keep refrigerated. Try not to put a shirt on directly after application let dry first
Sandra L.
Vacaville, ca
This product was a life safer! I recently went on vacation and got a nasty sun burn. Applying this product gave me instant relief and hydrated my skin.