Ocean Potion Suncare Instant Burn Relief Ice

by Ocean Potion

Aloe Vera \ Lidocaine Tea Tree Extract Enriched with Lidocaine and nature s healer - Aloe Vera Gel, Ocean Potion® Burn Relief Ice helps to prevent peeling and aids in the healing and replenishment of the skin s natural moisture.  Derived from nature, Instant Burn Relief Ice provides temporary pain relief from sunburn, scrapes, windburns, minor burns, insect bites and other skin irritations.  Non-sticky and will not stain. Pure & Natural Only necessary stabilizers and preservatives are added. ;

Where can I find this?
Does it really work???
Does it really work instantly?
Start your review of Ocean Potion Suncare Instant Burn Relief Ice!
How would you rate this product?
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
It really does feel like placing ice on your burns. This last summer I got a horrible burn on my chest and shoulders. I bought this at the drugstore and it was a lifesaver. Instant relief as you spread the gel over your affected areas. The smell isn't off putting either,which was nice.
vanesa C.
Colombia💞
Ocean Potion Suncare Instant Burn Relief Ice uploaded by vanesa C.
This product is wonderful on the skin, from the first time I help my skin, the packaging is beautiful, it relieves burns with the perfect ingredients, it is unbeatable, it is gentle, I recommend it,
Karen G.
Clovis , NM
I keep a bottle of this in my fridge at all times and I recommend it to EVERYONE who mentions burns. I use it every summer on my inevitable horrific shoulder burns from a day in the sun wearing a tank. I also use it if I manage to graze my hands or arms against a hot surface while cooking. It's cooling, soothing, and helps you sleep with a terrible burn.
Nicolle S.
Ashtabula, OH
I am a HUGE baby when it comes to sunburns since I do not burn too easily. So the minute I feel the red burning heat coming on I turn to anything ocean potion, but most importantly the instant burn relief ice. Ohhhh, just thinking about it makes my skin feel so nice and cool. BRING IT ON SUMMER!
Kacy B.
Growing up my parents had an aloe vera plant out back that we would break off a piece and rub it on our burns. Fast forward to after I met my husband and he had this stuff in his fridge and I had to use some one day on a nasty sunburn. This worked so well, not to mention how soothing it was on the burn to have been cool from the fridge.
Amanda W.
Fort Riley, KS
As a very pale individual, I burn VERY often, and this has been the best post sun product I've ever used. Smells great, feels great, and works great. Only problem is that it's hard to find on store shelves in a lot of places, but Amazon is always a great place to check!
Nicole D.
Coushatta, LA
Bought this Burn Relief lotion recently after I has a horrible sunburn from head to toe, and was needing instant pain relief, went to the local Wal-Mart and found this, and instantly loved it. It gave me so much relief very quickly. The only bad comment I would have to say is that I had to keep reapplying as it dried pretty quickly but can't really complain as it helped my burns a lot.
Julia T.
Victoria, TX
I have been using this product since I was at least 8 years old! Anytime I have a burn this relieves the sting immediately. I am obsessed with the smell as well! It feels cooling and amazing on skin after a long day in the sun. It also works amazing on insect bites and any other burns!
Amy W.
Angleton, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a must have in my house! We live on the coast of TX & it’s always sunny here & being very fair skinned I get burned sometimes. I keep this in the refrigerator so it’s nice & cold when I need it. The lidocaine takes away the pain & the other ingredients moisturize to help keep from peeling.
Amber D.
Gainesville, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
This has been my go-to sunburn relief for my entire adult life. The scent is refreshing and minty. It is instantly cooling on even my worst burns and definitely helped with the pain for a few hours. It is blue, but does not stain clothes! I prefer to be naked, however, if clothes need to be put on it will stick to the clothing for a few minutes until it's entirely absorbed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...