BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOcean Potion
Suncare Face Potion Clear Zinc Oxide

Ocean Potion Suncare Face Potion Clear Zinc Oxide

by Ocean Potion

Broad Spectrum SPF 45. Water Resistant. Face. Nose. Lips. Ears. Goes on Clear Zinc Oxide is known worldwide for its sun protection qualities.  Face Potion SPF 45 goes on clear and protects the skin against both UVA & UVB sun rays. It is ideal for all outdoor activities. Won t Clog Pores. Hypo-Allergenic. Fragrance-Free. Non-Greasy. Absorbs Qui.

Is this yellow tub still available to buy anywhere??
How did this product compare to others you've used.
Start your review of Ocean Potion Suncare Face Potion Clear Zinc Oxide!
Product Highlights
THE ONLY FACE SUNSCREEN THAT I HAVE BEEN USING AND WILL USE! This product is great for all you sensitive skins guys out there. in reviews
Stacy B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Ocean Potion Suncare Face Potion Clear Zinc Oxide uploaded by Stacy B.
Ahh I love ocean potion! I recently found out about them but I LOVE all their products. This face block is the best I have ever used. I apply once and am good to go all day. I even get compliments on my face after I use it. I have tried various other sub products from them and I love every single one of them. Their products are all amazing!! Ocean Potion Suncare Face Potion Clear Zinc Oxide
Aracelis E.
Ocean Potion Suncare Face Potion Clear Zinc Oxide uploaded by Aracelis E.
I Love using this zinc oxide under my foundation, it does not counteract with my make-up and does not clog my pores nor it leaves me oily. I wear this product every single day whether I'm going in the pool, beach or just a car ride. This little guy has become my favorite all year round essential.
Tessa P.
Santa Clara, CA
This sunscreen smells wonderful. It is affordable and easy to toss in a beach bag or in your purse. It protects well against the rays. I have sensitive skin and it works well for me. I would recommend this to others.
Tina E.
Winter Haven
Best facial sunblock! Whole family uses it! Definitely keeps your face from getting sunburnt.
Lauren  B.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I find Zinc Oxide works so much better than regular sunscreen. As someone with pale skin I need protection from burns and sun damage. This stuff has never failed me!
Brooke G.
Austell, GA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This little guys is so good to throw in a bag, car or for traveling! It’s small but impactful because the jar lasts forever!!! I will will say I doesn’t have the best smell and it’s really thick but it’s sunscreen so that’s not a ferret at for me. I just care that it works. I keep this in my car’s arm rest for when I’m out all day and need to re-apply from my morning application. The sink base means it doesn’t leave a film on your skin and it has never made my acne prone skin break out. Really good stuff at a good price point.
SHAZUL S.
Latham, NY
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
This product is great for faces. I used it on me, my 2 year old, and my husband while in Florida this year. None of us had to reapply and none of us got sunburned. Of note, we are not what you would call pale. Also, we did get in the shade periodically. This is a great, non-greasy product and does not make your face feel like it is sweating more than it should. WONDERFUL!
Haleigh L.
Madison, AL
This stuff is literally THE BEST. However, I can’t find it literally anywhere!!!! Plz someone tell me where I can find more of this bc it works so well!! I used this on my face at the beach, and I am usually pretty easy to burn but honestly I didn’t burn at all. Not even a tiny bit!! This stuff is awesome I just wish I could find it!!!
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Ocean Potion’s suncare for the face! My face is always burning during the hot season in Florida and I need all the help I can get. This goes on smoothly and reapplies easily. I get great sun coverage without the greasiness of normal lotions. Highly recommend.