Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener

by Ocean Potion

With Gentle Skin Darkener 365 Days Of Summer Ocean Potion&Reg; Ever Glow&Reg; Daily Moisturizing Lotion Is Designed To Maintain Already Developed Color Or Create A Subtle Summer Color For Light And Medium Skin Tones.&Nbsp; Rich Natural Emollients Improve The Texture Of The Skin While Enhancing Shade Retention.&Nbsp; Also Includes Aloe Vera, Anti-Oxidant Vitamins A,C, And E To Advance Skin Health.&Nbsp; Now Ever Glowing, Healthy Skin Is Yours To Keep 365 Days A Year.&Nbsp; Try It...You'll Love It! Cruelty Free 1-800-715-3485 Made In Usa

Would like to order this. Has it been discontinued?
When can I buy this now. I have used it for years & cannot seem to find it
Has anyone struggled with super itchy skin (eventually turning into red bumps) when using Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener ? It happens to me almost every time I put it on my skin. It almost feels like having poison ivy. Anyone know why this occurs?
Start your review of Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This product doesn't stain, and I make sure that it's completely dry before getting dressed just in case.” in reviews
“i have been using this lotion every summer since i was younger and i love it.” in reviews
“I highly recommend it!” in reviews
“It's very light - if you're expecting a darker tan, you're not going to get it from this product.” in reviews
“I had really bad sock tans after being out in the sun for a long time all week and this lotion really helped me get my feet back to a normal color and blended well!” in reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I ADORE this product!! I have used the Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer, Fair to Medium Skin Tones 7.50 oz (Pack of 3), and Ocean Potion works much faster and better for me! My husband noticed I looked tanner after just 2 applications. I don't use it everyday, and I dilute it with scentless lotion to give my face a glow without worrying about going too dark. I haven't noticed any extra darkening at my joints, and my real tan lines are blending into my sunless tan after 3-4 applications. I use it a couple times a week when I have time, and it builds seamlessly. I feel so good and glowy for SO CHEAP. This is $5 at my local walmart for 20 ounces! Wow!!
Sarasota
I personally really enjoy this product! My mom originally introduced me to it and I've been using it ever since. I think it's awesome to put on when you're going out in the sun, as well as when you get in from being out. I haven't seen any really noticeable differences in my skin tone when using it as directed on the bottle, but I really notice a difference when I put it on before going out in the sun! I definitely tan better with this on, in combination with sunscreen!
Loving it! I have only used for 4 days so far but I can see some color already. I am pale and tan easily but have recently been trying to stay out of the tanning bed, so just wanted to give my legs and chest some color for spring . Isn’t streaky or orange so far & I usually get patchy and orange around my ankles with other tanners . Jergens usually works well for me but can get a little orange.
Opelousas
Love this product! The pump makes application easy. The lotion definitely darkens skin and the difference is noticeable shortly after use. I apply this after I get out of the shower for a nice natural glow, without all the laying out under the suns harmful rays. The only caution is to make sure to wash your hands after or it will stain hands (though the bottle kindly warns this as well)!
This stuff stops peeling instantly! I use this product every time I get a sunburn. If I use this, I don’t even peel after I get a sunburn! The glow is super nice, and doesn’t leave a greasy residue on the skin. Makes my skin super soft!
Saddle Brook , NJ
Purchased at: Target
I am obsessed with this product!!! It truly makes my tan last so much longer than it would without this moisturizer. This product totally leaves my skin moisturized for so long! Price is sooo amazing, definitely recommend!
Tampa, FL
Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener uploaded by Emily Z.
I love this stuff! The tan it provides it extremely gradual so you don't have to be careful to not create streaks when putting it on (I apply just like I would any non-tanning lotion). However over time the color is really noticeable! Also my boyfriend actually enjoys the smell of it! Unlike many other tanning lotions he can't stand. It smells a bit like creamsicles to me. Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener
Washington, IN
This is what I use every day after my shower to moisturize my body. I absolutely love the smell of this it reminds me so much of summer days. I also like that it says it darkens skin. My skin is tan already so I don’t notice much of a difference in that aspect. But I really love this lotion! My only con is that I wish it was just a tad bit more moisturizing because I have extremely dry skin
Lucasville, OH
I've tried a lot of different self tanners and this has been one of my favorites! It smells good (like bubblegum or sweet oranges) and works great. No streaking or uneven tan, and I began noticing the effects only after one use. It keeps my skin moisturized without being sticky, and you get a lot of product for an affordable price.
Beverly Hills, FL
Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener uploaded by Meghan L.
I love this lotion. It evens my tan amazing and it smells so good! I put it on every night after my bath. It's very light and not heavy on the skin. I bought it on a whim but ended up really liking it! I would recommend this to anyone that is wanting to get a little extra color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rising Sun, IN
9 months ago
Destin, FL
a year ago
Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener ?does this lotion have an after smell or lingering spray tan smell?