Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener

by Ocean Potion

With Gentle Skin Darkener 365 Days Of Summer Ocean Potion&Reg; Ever Glow&Reg; Daily Moisturizing Lotion Is Designed To Maintain Already Developed Color Or Create A Subtle Summer Color For Light And Medium Skin Tones.&Nbsp; Rich Natural Emollients Improve The Texture Of The Skin While Enhancing Shade Retention.&Nbsp; Also Includes Aloe Vera, Anti-Oxidant Vitamins A,C, And E To Advance Skin Health.&Nbsp; Now Ever Glowing, Healthy Skin Is Yours To Keep 365 Days A Year.&Nbsp; Try It...You'll Love It! Cruelty Free 1-800-715-3485 Made In Usa

Would like to order this. Has it been discontinued?
When can I buy this now. I have used it for years & cannot seem to find it
Has anyone struggled with super itchy skin (eventually turning into red bumps) when using Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener ? It happens to me almost every time I put it on my skin. It almost feels like having poison ivy. Anyone know why this occurs?
Start your review of Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This product doesn't stain, and I make sure that it's completely dry before getting dressed just in case.” in reviews
“i have been using this lotion every summer since i was younger and i love it.” in reviews
“I highly recommend it!” in reviews
“It's very light - if you're expecting a darker tan, you're not going to get it from this product.” in reviews
“I had really bad sock tans after being out in the sun for a long time all week and this lotion really helped me get my feet back to a normal color and blended well!” in reviews
Arlington, TX
I don't know why this product isn't talked about more often! It's a great sunless tanner that gives a very natural glow. I was afraid that this would leave an orange tint on my fair skin, but it didn't at all. Also, I was worried that it would stain my clothes and sheets (I apply before bed). This product doesn't stain, and I make sure that it's completely dry before getting dressed just in case. For only about $4.50 at Walmart, this is a steal!! The bottle is huge too. The only downside is that it can be kind of sticky when first applied, but it sinks in. Bottom line: I love this stuff and will keep repurchasing!
This gentle skin darkener is very impressive and it moisturizes while giving a lovely color payoff. It also smells like fruity pebbles and I love it. I’ll be using this religiously.
Brooklyn , NY
I really like this lotion! But it is wayyyyy overpriced on here...only 5 dollars at walmart! Also I was very skeptical to use it because it came wrapped in plastic and on the bottle, under the plastic was spilled lotion and there was dried lotion around the pump so the pump had obviously been previously opened...kind of gross! The bottle did appear full though and the lotion looked and smelled as it should. I was going to return it but procrastinated until it was too late to return.
Cumberland, MD
I used to use this lotion a lot. The price point is great - you get a TON for a little bit of money. But you get what you pay for. It goes on smoothly and has a citrus scent. Be careful around elbows and knees (I apply a regular lotion in dryer spots like this so it doesn't absorb too much of the tanning cream). It's very light - if you're expecting a darker tan, you're not going to get it from this product. But you will get a few shades darker. The only part I didn't enjoy was that it seemed to come off on my clothes - particularly under-arms of my shirts, and around my shoes or socks.
St. Leonard
This is the first Ocean Potion product I've tried. It comes in a large bottle so the product lasts a while, the smell is odd though. It doesn't have the normal fake tanner smell, it's more like an orange creamsicle and bubble gum mixed. The tanner is gradual so it takes a while to develop, which isn't what I wanted. It's not a bad fake tanner though so if you're patient enough to wait a week then go for it.
Greenwood, IN
I really love the color and formula. But I hate the smell!! The regular aloe lotion smells amazing like skittles or fruit loops. But this smells like old pineapple haha. But it has a great Un orange tint to it. Which is great for me. I am a ginger with a weird orange glow. I don't need more. Plus I've had skin cancer scares from past negligence with sun exposure. I use sun screen like it is going out of style!!
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I absolutely love this product. First off it smells wonderful like a Starburst. Second it glides on and is not greasy. The packaging and pump are easy to use. It most definitely leaves your skin smooth not greasy and gives you a bit of a glow.I will definitely keep buying it.
I couldn't tell any different when using this in winter but I tried again in the summer when I already had a tan and I think it may have helped me keep my tan longer I'm not a big fan on the scent of this either so I probably won't buy again
Anderson, SC
Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener uploaded by Allison K.
I use this stuff all summer long and honestly every once in a while in the winter. It has a super subtle tint to it but it's also a great moisturizer that helps to keep your tan longer. Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener
Lexington
I went through about 4 of these bottles in one summer. This was not only amazing to use after a day at the pool or beach to help hydrate the skin from sun exposure but the natural tanner in the product did not give off the typical orange glow or have a strong self tanner scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rising Sun, IN
9 months ago
Destin, FL
a year ago
Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer with Gentle Skin Darkener ?does this lotion have an after smell or lingering spray tan smell?