Skin CareFacial Skincarenone
Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer

Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer

by none

Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer: Lotion 20.5 oz Maintains and creates summer color, improves skin texture Emollients, vitamins A, C and E Gentle skin darkener Light and medium skin tones

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Target
This lotion gives your body a realistic tan with a sheen that makes you look like a fresh wax. The tanning is really gradual, the color's great and it doesn't have that self-tanner smell that most sunless tanners do. Highly recommend!
Miranda D.
Frankfort, IN
I absolutely love this stuff! I used to be able to buy it at my local Walmart but for some reason they quit selling it. I ordered it online now through Walmart and get 2-3 at a time. Seriously love this stuff! I use it all year round. It smells great and gives a nice glow. Would highly recommend.
Mandy B.
I love this stuff. I use it after being in the sun for even more of a tan in the summer. I especially love it on my legs during the winter when they dont see the sun. I didn't think it was working the first day or two, but after that I really started noticing a difference. I always made sure to apply evenly and wash my hands after application.
Deedra C.
Johnson City, TN
I LOVE Ever Glow & it's an amazing price! I use it year round, especially in summer. After your first time using (7-10) tan/bronze color will be on you. I use it every other day. I use it all over. I like that you do not loose the color after showering. Do not put heavy on elbows, do not use on face. Great smelling. Does not make you look orange like some brands do. Available to buy year round. Keeps you looking tan
Bridget M.
I use this lotion always in the summer. I get really pale and my legs don't tan. This leaves the perfect bronze look and leaves a wonderful smell.
Summer C.
Perfect for the summer!!! Leave a nice bronzed look that I love especially when I get pale!!!
Kiera R.
Kittanning , PA
Ocean Potion Suncare Everglow Daily Moisturizer uploaded by Kiera R.
This Ever Glow lotion is so nice to use in the summers! It's so affordable and it provides just the right amount of bronze color to your skin--especially if you have fair skin like me and have a hard time with bronzing lotions looking orange on you! It doesn't leave your hands greasy feeling afterwards either!
Lee P.
Milton, FL
This stuff works amazingly well! I've used it now for about 2 years, and it keeps my skin looking great with a natural glow. It evens out my tan if I've been out in the sun. I buy it from Walmart and it's truly the best one I've found. Doesn't turn me orange or look like a cheap fake tan! Love this product!
robin W.
This stuff works great, I buy a bottle or two from Walmart anytime it goes on sell and it last me a few months even if I apply it twice a day and your skin will get darker. I'd recommend you try it, its only like 4-5 bucks maybe.
Lita C.
Detroit, MI
This product is not worth the buy. I regret purchasing this. It may work for some people but it did not work at all for me. Most of the product was wasted.

Looking for your answer?