Skin CareTanning ProductsSelf-TannerOcean Potion
Suncare Ever Glow Xtreme Self Tanning Lotion, 85 fl oz

Ocean Potion Suncare Ever Glow Xtreme Self Tanning Lotion, 8.5 fl oz

by Ocean Potion

Promotes Results in Hours For All Skin Tones 2 Refreshing Mango-Lime Fragrance Helps create glowing, natural looking color without the sun exposure or the typical sunless tan odor. A streak free tan begins to develop within hours. Ever Glow Xtreme with moisturizing Cocoa and Shea butters and Vitamins A, C and E helps keep skin feeling soft, healthy and looking summer beautiful. No animal testing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean Potion Suncare Ever Glow Xtreme Self Tanning Lotion, 8.5 fl oz!
Hammonton, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My summer tan is still lingering and this is a great way to help it last a little longer. It's no way an instant tan or a very noticeable, but it does give a little golden tone. The smell is good and it's not a sticky think lotion either. Goes on very well. I also got it on clearance end of summer so that was a huge bonus if it didnt work out.
Delton, MI
I really like this product. It smells great and it is so easy to use. It is a little hard to see results right away, and you really have to stick to a routine to see a noticeable change. Other than that, I really enjoy this product and would recommend it to anyone trying to get an easy tan!
Boaz, AL
I have recently used this product to attempt to get a natural looking tan without having to spend hours in the sun. The lotion was very reasonably priced and smelled so good but it took forever to try before you could get dressed and I used it everyday for two weeks and saw no results.
I love the feel of any lotion but my the tan didn't last long another self tanners!! The scent is not bad. It's not my favorite but I could use it if I didn't have anything else.

Looking for your answer?