BY OCEAN POTION

Deep Moisturizing & Skin Conditioning Minimal Sun Protection. see more...

Ocean Potion Suncare Dark Tanning Xtreme Amplifier Oil
  • "Doesn't have sun protection though, so if you burn make sure you have a good base first" in 1 review
  • "Smells great, doesn't leave a sticky residue. " in 1 review
  • "really enjoyed this product especially because I'm very fair skinned and burn easily." in 1 review
Laekyn W.
Laekyn W.
Victor, NY
Is not greasy at all like most. This is my favorite tanning product brand. This does not have sunscreen so be careful if you burn easily.
Erin O.
Erin O.
Unless you want to see a dermatologist every year, use sunscreen with at least a 30spf... There is no such thing as tanning lotion... It's just oil to burn your skin. Unfortunately I had to learn the hard way. Please don't buy this...
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
This smells wonderful and it isn't greasy, however it has NO sun protection which is why I only gave it 3 stars. I'd prefer a greasier product that doesn't damage my skin so much.
Celeste D.
Celeste D.
San Antonio, TX
My tan looks wonderful! This product smells kind of weird and it is greasy but other than that, I was quite pleased.
Michele F.
Michele F.
This will definitely get you tan. You must be careful though because you can burn with this on. The smell is lovely also. I recommend
Madeline J.
Madeline J.
N Chesterfld, VA
I absolutely love Ocean Potions suncare line, and this is by far my favorite product. Gives you a natural tan in even the most hard to tan places. Got embarrassing tan lines? Spray this product on, lay out for a bit, and its fixed! Smells great, doesn't leave a sticky residue.
amanda w.
amanda w.
You shouldn't use oil on your skin for tanning - it is really dangerous and can allow you to burn very easily. Plus it doesn't protect as well from skin cancer!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Bradenton, FL
This is my go to tanner i live close to the beach so i always have this handy. If you stay out too long it gives you an awful burn over all it works great
Faith B.
Faith B.
Love this. I get a nice dark tan when I use it outside. Would recommend.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Taylorsville, NC
This product will really do a good job in helping you to get those hard to tan body parts, like your legs and feet. It smells great too!