Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenOcean Potion
Suncare Dark Tanning Xteme Intensifier with Instant Bronzer

Ocean Potion Suncare Dark Tanning Xteme Intensifier with Instant Bronzer

by Ocean Potion

Indoor Salon Outdoor Tanning. Tanning Bed Safe This potent professional magnifying formula has been designed to elevate the natural tanning plateau for a faster, darker tan.  Xtreme Tanning Intensifier combines unique reflective properties to intensify the tanning process. Tan Deeper/Darker/Faster Numerous photo-effect polymers and plant extracts such as Aloe Vera, Vitamins A, C and E and Tea Tree Oil nourish skin cells to extend tan life.

OMG I SO WISH I COULED FIND THIS PRODUCT AGAIN!! The store stopped caring it. It worked the best and so fast! Smelled great I’m in desperate need of this product if found online hit me up please!! Thanks in advance
I want to try this but don’t want to get it if it doesn’t work ? What do some girls think?
Is it efective ??
Start your review of Ocean Potion Suncare Dark Tanning Xteme Intensifier with Instant Bronzer!
Product Highlights
I use this stuff in the tanning bed and it works GREAT!in reviews
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
This product is awesome!! I put it on 20 minutes before my actual tanning lotion and tan. It really helps to darken the color. I do recommend washing hands after and to not wear white. Also at first it is very oily but then after drying goes away.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Overall, I love Ocean Potion, and I highly recommend their products! I use this particular version when I'm looking to get color quick! I've never had any issues with looking orange when using products with instant bronzer, I always get a dark, even, and natural looking tan!
Gizmo B.
Don't waste your $ with expensive tanning lotions.
Best stuff ever.  Buy at walmart less than $7
Used for the last 15 years used to be less than $3
Go figure!  But good stuff go buy some
Don't waste your $ with expensive tanning lotions.
Best stuff ever.  Buy at walmart less than $7
Used for the last 15 years used to be less than $3
Go figure!  But good stuff go buy some
Autumn S.
Fort Riley
This is the only product I use during the summer! It is AWESOME! I’m a very pale skinned person and this helps me acheive a nice summer glow and get pretty dark!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,178 reviews
This stuff smells so weird and doesn't look good, definitely makes you orange!!! I bought mine at Walmart and never again!
Kasey S.
Kodak, TN
I've used this before,and I wasn't impressed. It turned my skin orange and burnt when I applied it.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
I got this last summer and i really liked it.and it does have a bronzer in it. Smells great and i actually got a bit of a tan.
Sue K.
Ocean Potion Suncare Dark Tanning Xteme Intensifier with Instant Bronzer uploaded by Sue K.
To All the Sun Loving Beach Goddess's, Out of all the Tanning Intensifiers I have tried, this one comes in at #1. I'm half Italian & half Irish, with an Olive complextion. I always tan pretty quickly but this one really impressed me. Using this product I actually can get a tan after being in the sun for 1 day. Then a nice dark tan after only 2/3 good days in the sun Oh & for the other Goddess's out there, a hint. After I've got a good base tan going I put away the Intesifier and pull out the Bain de Soleil (orange gelee). It makes for a beautiful color on our skin !!! Hope you Ladies had a Beautiful Summer. Get your Ocean Potion & Bain de Soleil on sale at the Big Stores end of season sales. You'll be ahead of game next year & save money !!!
Tracie B.
Groton, NY
I use this in the tanning bed and it works great! I have gotten a real nice golden tan from it.
Adriana C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Just tried it for the first time this week and it went on nice and smooth like an oil. I liked how it smoothd my skin but also gave me an instant tinted glow. It worked great and I can't wait to use it again on my next trip to the beach!