Ocean Potion Suncare Dab-On Sport Stick uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY OCEAN POTION

New, Dab-On Easy to Apply Application Instant Dry Water resistant  Sweat resistant Fragrance Free. Non-Greasy Protection for: Face. Nose. Ears. Scalp  The matte finish application leaves no greasy look or feel and can be worn under cosmetics.  Water resistant and fragrance fee. Ocean Potion® Spotstick absorbs quickly, providing on the spot protection in a convenient portable solution. Easy to Apply. Dan-O. see more...

• I am not familiar with this product is good to us .2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Laura T.
Broadway, NC
Love this for a grease free, easy application on my face before applying my makeup! Goes on smooth, doesnt run, and works flawlessly. I actually keep it in my makeup bag at all times. I use it daily without worry. its listed at a good price point as well.
Jessica A.
Social circle , Ga
I have used this for years and it works amazingly. My face burns easily and this soaks in to the skin without being oily and breaking you out. Also it is very true to the 50 spf rating and doesn't wash off easily.
Jennifer W.
Blue Springs, MO
I buy this mainly for my head with thin hair my scalps burns pretty easily so I dap it on over my hair and it covers what my hair doesn't . It's small and easy to carry in any place. Very affordable I usually buy a few at the start of summer and they last me all season sometimes into the next season. You can apply when wet. I don't agree with the other comments I don't think it feels greasy.
Kerri R.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my favorite sunscreen brand and favorite sunscreen stick. It is just the right size and goes on easily. It's perfect for applying to the face with out having to slather lotion all over. Fits in any bag so you always have access to sun protection when ever needed.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
This product is okay I found it however to be a bit greasy and due to its small size it is hard to tell if you have gotten it on your entire face. I also feel as if the product doesn't always come out sometimes while other times way too much comes out.
Karen v.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Just used this for the first time in the keys. My daughters face right under her eyes always burns along with her eyelids. I bought this just to see if maybe i could get this to cover a little better then just lotion. I am so happy I purchased this was the first time she did not burn right under her eyes. I will from now on buy this along with the rest of my sunscreen.
Savannah B.
I really love this product! Perfect for your face instead of thick lotions! They help really we'll an are great for hard to reach spots like around your eyes and nose !
Casandra W.
Panama City Beach, FL
My daughter usually gets sunburned under her eyes. Its really easy to dab around her eyes. Every time I used it she didn't get burnt.
JoJo Z.
Really great for ears and face when you don't want to apply greasy sun lotion directly on your face. Good for the small places
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
I like this but the pad gets dirty. It's nice and convenient and easy to keep in my swim bag since it doesn't take up much room
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I am not familiar with this product is good to us .