BY OCEAN POTION

Now:  Vitamin D3 Fortified & Paraben Free. Broad Spectrum. Water Resistant. Oil Free. Cruelty Free. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended Now it is possible to protect to protect your skin and get the vitamin D your body needs.  Each one ounce application offers 200 IU s of vitamin D3.  This fragrance free non-greasy formula provides the ultimate sun protection for all outdoor activities. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
I use to work for ocean potion down in fla. In my early 20's....don't buy from dollar stores those are rejects. Spend the extra dollar or two and get the normal ones these are fresher and won't separate or won't quit working. Their baby edition is great for super soft skin. Protects fair skin like mine. Remember to reapply every so often...it's not a miracle worker. The girls and I wud wear the baby stuff to keep the skin hydrated during winter months.
Angie W.
Warrensburg, MO
One of the better sunscreens I have tried ! Went to Hawaii where you get burnt in about five minutes, so bought a bottle there after a local recommended it. Pricier but definitely worth it to avoid those horrible burns .
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Ocean potion is a wonderful brand that I have always trusted. I usually get 30 spf, but I wanted to try this one because it said 'cooling'. It did a fantastic job at protecting, and I really enjoyed the cool sensation that it gave. I would definitely rec
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've sold this product at my old job and now I literally live down the road from the main headquarters. Ocean Pocean is a MUST for surfers like me where you are constantly outside in the sun. This lotion is long lasting and great for outdoor use.
Caroline S.
This is a great product that i use all the time. I would definitely recommend it for anyone! I love all of this company's products. good for ocean because it doesn't come off
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I got this at a little stand at a air show. I was getting burned pretty bad and bought this on a whim. I was impressed with the smell
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
Works well, but is more difficult to apply than the spray varieties. Good for the face and other sensitive areas.
Kimberly S.
I really like using this product. Its non-oily, has a pleasant scent and is cruelty-free. Its a great value too!
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
My husband uses this when he goes fishing . he love it and says it not greasy like most are.............
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is great and easy to apply. Bonus: it smells amazing! This is essential for any beach trip.
Timothy H.