Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Sunblock Continuous Spray uploaded by Cristina T.

BY OCEAN POTION

Maintaining Vitamin D Levels Is Essential To Your Health. Now It Is&Nbsp;Possible To Protect Your Skin And Get The Vitamin D3 Your Body Needs With This Product. Each 1 Oz Application Delivers 200 Iu Of Vitamin D3 To Help Preserve Health And Prevent Disease. This Instant Dry Mist With Parsol 1789 (Avobenzone) Provides The Highest Sunscreen Protection Without Rubbing Onto Skin. This Non-Greasy Instant Drying Formula Is Ideal For All Outdoor Activities. Provides Broad Spectrum, Uva I, Ii And Uvb Protection For Extreme Sun Exposure. Solaplex Enhances The Stability Of Parsol 1789 Which Makes This Sunscreen More Reliable And Longer Lasting. Water/Sweat Resistant 360° Continuous Spray For Quick Coverage Made In Usa see more...

• Is this an effective sunblock? And what makes it anti aging 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cristina T.
Redford , MI
Offers you very good protection. I used it in Santa Monica when the sun was very strong and worked perfectly. It's non greasy and dries very fast. Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Sunblock Continuous Spray
Violeta B.
Bakersfield , CA
My all time favorite sunblock. I love that it sprays evenly and you don't have to sit there a rub it in like other sunblocks. I've never used another product since buying this one.
Michelle K.
Douglassville, PA
This sunblock smells great!! Like a creamsicle! Works pretty good, just remember to reapply. We purchased this for our trip to Punta Cana and didn't have any complaints. I would recommend to a friend.
Melissa S.
Davie, FL
I have used this brand sunblock for years and have tried several other brands including generic brands this sunblock has the best coverage for a spray sunblock, and it isn't greasy or leave a film or residue. It works for hours and is water proof. I also highly recommend their face only zinc oxide sun protection. We use all ocean potion products when we will be at the beach or in the sun for hours. Protects against sunburn and over exposure to sun.
Haley H.
eugene, OR
I freaking looooove this sunscreen! I bought it at the Grand Canyon gift shop for way too much money but it was worth it. The smell is divine!!! The application is smooth and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I love how the cap locks for easy travel.
Elizabeth C.
Colden, NY
The first time I used Ocean Potion brand was when I lived near VA Beach, every time i use it I think fondly of that time. It s a great line of products and I use the anti-aging line when I know I will be in the sun for a long time.
Allison J.
I like this stuff because it protects your skin but you can still get a little sun and get the Vitamin D3 your body needs. I also like spray for quick and easy application.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
Very good to take along on family vacation at the beach works for the whole family no mess and small enough to take along in beach bag
Lindsey L.
Seriously. Ocean Potion is probably my favorite brand of sunscreen.  It is a good price and works really well.
Cara L.
Piqua, OH
I love this product because I love sprays for sunscreen. easy to just spray and go!
Daniella T.
Williamstown, NJ
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Is this an effective sunblock? And what makes it anti aging