Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Quick Dry Sunscreen uploaded by Angelica C.Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Quick Dry Sunscreen uploaded by Luz C.

BY OCEAN POTION

Now:  Vitamin D3 Fortified & Paraben Free. Broad Spectrum. Water Resistant. Quick Dry. Anti-Skin Aging*. Cruelty Free. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use it especially for the delicate skin of my daughter her skin is sensitive to sunlight and resists well the water and sweat. Recommended for those endless days of pool and beach." in 3 reviews
Jaimy B.
Review for: Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Quick Dry Sunscreen, SPF 70, 8 fl oz more...
This is my absolute FAVORITE SUNSCREEN! I surf so I am always needing to buy sunscreen and looking for the best one available. When this sunscreen first hit the shelves at the drug store, I was immediately drawn to it. I liked that it came in a variety of SPF levels and that they had the SPF 70 available. I was even more convinced to buy it because it’s the only sunscreen I found that protects you from ALL UV rays and is anti-aging.
The sunscreen isn’t greasy at all and it dries fast. It also stays on when you get in the water. Not to mention how good it smells.
People always ask me what sunscreen I use because despite being in the sun on a daily basis, I have very fair skin. I tell them about the Ocean Potion sunscreen and whoever tries it out ends up loving it too!
Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I hardly ever burn, but I buy this sunscreen for my boyfriend who burns super easily. We always travel to Florida for vacation, so it’s really really humid & hot. This sunscreen is the absolute best for anyone who burns easily!!!
Cristina C.
Manatí
I love this product. Smells so good, not like the normal scent. My skin feel so soft with it. Don't feel sticky. It's like you have a great lotion on. And protect a lot.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
I don't use sunscreen, although i should. I tan easily, so 99% of the time, i don't wear it. If i HAD to wear it, and i have for nose and cheeks, i would definitely use ocean potion. Their products are reliable, yet inexpensive. They get the job done. Decent smell too.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
This brand of sun care items always smells so so good. It's like a tropical paradise. The sunscreen itself does go on a little greasy but once it absorbs in its good to go. I like wearing it swimming and it never feels oily when jumping in the water
Sheri N.
Springfield, GA
This is my favorite go to sunscreen. It has a light pleasant smell and is not sticky on the skin! I live in the south so I reapply about every hour or so and rarely get burned. It is sometimes hard to find in stores so I order online
Niki M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite sunscreen! It doesn't feel gross like most sunscreens I have used and it smells AMAZING!!!!! It reminds me of orange creamicles!!!! I would highly recommend you try it if you're looking for sunscreen:)
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Whenever this stuff says quick dry, it means quick dry. I used it, and it was almost the same effect as some of the spray on sunscreens. After I spread it out, it dried completely within seconds. Great product!
Eunice M.
I bought this as a blind buy once a few years back and then I could never find this brand again unit now and I loved as soon as I slathered it on my arms, it could be a little on the oily side, but it feels like a good moisturizer instead of a sunblock which is a plus for me and the scent of this is so delicious, it reminds me of orange creamsicle.
Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
We bought his when we went to the zoo since my youngest is so fair. We all ended up using it and we all loved it. The coverage is wonderful and the smell??? t smelled like creamsicle ice cream. It was great!!!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells this?
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this work well? My skin is very sensitive