Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Quick Dry Sunscreen uploaded by Angelica C.Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Quick Dry Sunscreen uploaded by Luz C.

BY OCEAN POTION

Now:  Vitamin D3 Fortified & Paraben Free. Broad Spectrum. Water Resistant. Quick Dry. Anti-Skin Aging*. Cruelty Free. Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended. see more...

Alexis T.
Strawberry Plains, TN
I hardly ever burn, but I buy this sunscreen for my boyfriend who burns super easily. We always travel to Florida for vacation, so it’s really really humid & hot. This sunscreen is the absolute best for anyone who burns easily!!!
Crystal C.
I love Ocean potion sunscreen! First, the smell is fantastic. Protection is great (as it should be). Long lasting through heat and sweat. I recommend trying their products!!
Cristina C.
Manatí
I love this product. Smells so good, not like the normal scent. My skin feel so soft with it. Don't feel sticky. It's like you have a great lotion on. And protect a lot.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I don't use sunscreen, although i should. I tan easily, so 99% of the time, i don't wear it. If i HAD to wear it, and i have for nose and cheeks, i would definitely use ocean potion. Their products are reliable, yet inexpensive. They get the job done. Decent smell too.
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
This brand of sun care items always smells so so good. It's like a tropical paradise. The sunscreen itself does go on a little greasy but once it absorbs in its good to go. I like wearing it swimming and it never feels oily when jumping in the water
Sheri N.
Springfield, GA
This is my favorite go to sunscreen. It has a light pleasant smell and is not sticky on the skin! I live in the south so I reapply about every hour or so and rarely get burned. It is sometimes hard to find in stores so I order online
Niki M.
Fishers, IN
This is my favorite sunscreen! It doesn't feel gross like most sunscreens I have used and it smells AMAZING!!!!! It reminds me of orange creamicles!!!! I would highly recommend you try it if you're looking for sunscreen:)
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Whenever this stuff says quick dry, it means quick dry. I used it, and it was almost the same effect as some of the spray on sunscreens. After I spread it out, it dried completely within seconds. Great product!
Eunice M.
I bought this as a blind buy once a few years back and then I could never find this brand again unit now and I loved as soon as I slathered it on my arms, it could be a little on the oily side, but it feels like a good moisturizer instead of a sunblock which is a plus for me and the scent of this is so delicious, it reminds me of orange creamsicle.
Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
We bought his when we went to the zoo since my youngest is so fair. We all ended up using it and we all loved it. The coverage is wonderful and the smell??? t smelled like creamsicle ice cream. It was great!!!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
What store sells this?
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Does this work well? My skin is very sensitive