BY OCEAN POTION

New & Improved! Now Vitamin D3 Fortified. Broad Spectrum. Water Resistant. Oil Free. Anti-Skin Aging* This non-greasy, instant drying formula is ideal for all outdoor activities.  Each 1 oz application delivers 200 IU of vitamin D3 to your skin. see more...

Emily F.
Lena, WI
I am a red head, so extremely Sun sensitive skin. We were out for 5 hours in the sun, I reapplied after 2 hours and I did not get burnt! And you don't have to get messy like with lotion.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
This is my favorite sunscreen. It smells so great, like an orange popsicle. I also love that it's spf 70. I burn easy and have sensitive skin, and I've never had an issue with this particular sunscreen. My only issue was the price. Would likely buy again
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this. Spray on sunscreen is probably the greatest invention ever made for summer use. Its a lighter application, quick and easy to use. Plus, you don't get the extreme greasy feel from lotions.
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Well, for one, any SPF over 45 is a waste of money. SPF 45 blocks 98% of sun rays. Anything over that is just silly. BUT this sunscreen does work, and it is good for aging skin, has a lot more moisture, and vitamins in it that is needed for aging skin.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
This brand always smells amazing! I think it works really well and does what it's supposed to do. many different kinds and stuff for kids and adults
Lara K.
Pelham, AL
Definitely love this brand!!! I have very light skin and usually have a lot harder time keeping the sunburn off. Not with Ocean Potion. =)
Cristina R.
I love this sun screen normally i don't like spray sun screen because it's messy but this product works well and is not messy at all
Luz D.
This product caused a rash in my 12y/o child... Don't buy it again, we prefer mineral sunscreen better
Sandra V.
This product is well worth it no mess to deal with. I really like it. And it doesn't stain