Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenOcean Potion
Suncare Anti-Aging Broad Spectrum Sunblock Lotion

Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Broad Spectrum Sunblock Lotion

by Ocean Potion

Maintaining Vitamin D Levels Is Essential To Your Health. Now It Is&Nbsp;Possible To Protect Your Skin And Get The Vitamin D3 Your Body Needs With This Product. Each 1 Oz Application Delivers 200 Iu Of Vitamin D3 To Help Preserve Health And Prevent Disease. This Lotion Is A Stabilized Broad Spectrum Sunblock With Anti-Oxidant Vitamins And Seaplant Botanicals To Nourish The Skin And Help Prevent Cell Damage. Water/Sweat Resistant Paraben Free Cruelty Free Made In Usa

Why would you recommend this over other brands?
Start your review of Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Broad Spectrum Sunblock Lotion!
brea B.
1,208 reviews
Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Broad Spectrum Sunblock Lotion uploaded by brea B.
Purchased at: CVS
Summer time sun exposure is really serious so protect your skin with this product you can use it if you going into water it is water resistance
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Broad Spectrum Sunblock Lotion uploaded by Lyndsey F.
I love this sunscreen. It isn't oily. It doesn't make me break out and it smells so great like a Creamsicle. I love this and always repurchase it
Bri C.
Love this sunscreen! Protects and smells like candy!!! Great for all outdoor occasions. 😍
Emily M.
Aurora, OH
My go to sunscreen. It's price is fair and you can find it at your local CVS! My favorite part is it's not gooey and it smells amazing!
Kiersten M.
Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Broad Spectrum Sunblock Lotion uploaded by Kiersten M.
I'm not a big sunblock user (although I should be) but the smell alone made me buy this. It smells heavenly! I didn't know anything about the anti-aging but I don't need that either. It's not too oily or greasy which is nice. I like to keep on the boat so no one has an excuse not to wear it. Again I feel the need to emphasize how amazing this smells! The SPF is just a bonus.
Allie L.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Smells great and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. If you want something that leaves you feeling fresh with a great scent, go with ocean potion. I would recommend a higher spf for outdoor fun, 35 or higher.
member-a3be4
Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Quick Dry Sunscreen is absolutely amazing! The scent is to dye for and it’s totally non greasy like so many other sunscreens I’ve used in the past. The cost is perfect for my budget too.
Crystal C.
Ocean potion has always been my favorite sunscreen. Stays on well, and is very water resistant. Smells amazing! Love this brand!
Taunya S.
I love this product it does not stay super greasy gives great coverage and it something we use daily for my kids. I would prefer a spray but this packaging holds up against the ocean and the sun. I def recommend this to others
Elizabeth D.
Medley, FL
Ocean Potion Suncare Anti-Aging Broad Spectrum Sunblock Lotion uploaded by Elizabeth D.
I am in love with this solar protect, is very essencial for my summer, my version of coconut passion j❤❤❤ que i love this