I heard good things about this lotion. How well does it actually work? Like if you get a sunburn does it help?
Marana, AZ - il y a 5 ans

14 answers

It works but you should try using a lotion that actually heals sunburns.
il y a 5 ans
yes it works awesome and smells so good
It works
il y a 5 ans
This is my go to if ive been out in the sun. I'm very fair skinned and burn if i think about going in the sun. I love ocean potion, i keep it in the fridge and slather it on after sun exposure. It keeps me hydrated and soothes irritated skin.
il y a 5 ans
This is my favorite lotion in tje summer!! and its great for when you are sunburnt but don't like slathering on straight up aloe!!
il y a 5 ans
Ocean Potion is the best of the best! It's very moisturizing and has a great smell. I don't peel at all when I use it after being burnt.
il y a 5 ans
Yes, it definitely helps. It's super moisturizing, smells amazing, and (depending on your skin type) keeps you from peeling. Heaven forbid you do peel, this product is so gentle that it doesn't irritate your extra sensitive skin. It feels like it might be slightly greasy when you first apply it, but no worries, it absorbs fairly quickly.
il y a 5 ans
It can help. Of course it depends on your skin, and how bad the burn is. I find if I get a bit pink I tend to do fine with this product. I have never burned "badly" so o can't say anything re that. I do however find I need to apply it then apply it again just a bit later for it to work best. My skin seems to suck it right in.
il y a 5 ans
Yes it does. I have had several after sun burn gels and lotions in my life and this is the best by far. It soaks in and helps so much with the dryness and the pain I love it.
il y a 5 ans
It does. I use it anytime I've been outside just to be safe.