Ocean Potion Suncare Aloe After Sun Lotion

by Ocean Potion

Extends Tan Life. Made with Tea Tree Oil & Vitamins A, C, & E "Extreme Suncare"™ After Sun Aloe Lotion A rich penetrating lotion formulated to replenish and repair skin cells after exposure to the sun and all other outdoor elements.  This unique formula helps keep skin soft and healthy, prevents peeling and maintains your tan weeks longer with regular use. Use all year for smoother and younger looking skin. Made naturally with pure Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamins A, C and E, Tea Tree Oil, Herbal Extracts, Seaweed Extract and other natural skin emollients and conditioners. ;

So everything I’ve found over the past few days is telling me that Ocean Potion is no more... and this lotion is no longer in stock at any retailers 😭 this is my holy grail lotion, especially in the summertime and I’d really like to find a dupe or just something still as refreshing. Any ideas?
I’ve looked everywhere for find this near me, I’ve used it before and love it, but it seems to be out of stock. Anyone having the same issue?
Is it suppose to feel gritty? Or did I get a bad bottle?? Like tiny sand-like pieces in it.
Start your review of Ocean Potion Suncare Aloe After Sun Lotion!
Product Highlights
I Love this product. It is great for a sun burn. It is very moisturizing and cools the burn down and the scent is amazing!in reviews
Jessi T.
Best summer time lotion ever not only does it treat sun burn it's amazing for every day use and will leave you smelling like the beach!!! Best part it's and awesome value and you can get it at your local Walmart. Ocean Potion Suncare Aloe After Sun Lotion
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,267 reviews
Ocean Potion Suncare Aloe After Sun Lotion uploaded by Cassandra T.
I absolutely love anything with Aloe Vera and this lotion smells so nice!! I burn easily in the sun so this lotion is great for calming sunburns and leaving skin feeling soft and moisturized!
Chrissy S.
Mounds, OK
Ocean Potion Suncare Aloe After Sun Lotion uploaded by Chrissy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
For about the past 15 years the ocean potion aloe lotion is the only after sun lotion that we use it really does take the sunburn redness away and the stinging after just one day you do you have to reapply it every hour or so but you can completely prevent yourself from feeling and being in pain I highly suggest it it’s an excellent price you can get it at any Walmart
Ashley V.
Jefferson, IA
Love this stuff! I never peel and my tan lasts! Smells great and isn't greasy, and the price is right on. I do think it needs to be applied throughout the day, so it may not be as 'lasting' for some ppl, but I have a lotion addiction anyways! Anything with aloe is perfect!
lindsey E.
New Bern, NC
Ocean Potion Suncare Aloe After Sun Lotion uploaded by lindsey E.
Purchased at: Walmart
My fair skin LOVES this product. Can't say enough about it. I get burnt at least 7 times in the summer and this stuff always swoops in to the rescue. It moisturizes and takes away that itchy tingly feeling after a burn. I like using it just to moisturize dry skin as well all year long. It smells good and gets the job done.
marolyn C.
works really good !! keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized !! does what it exactly says !! and this product is a pretty good value and price !! I love to put his on right after I tan !! Also this smells super good !! I would definitely buy this product again !!
Kayla H.
Greenville, SC
This is some of my favorite after sun lotion. It really helps to cool your skin down and replenish the moisture lost from all of the sun.
Nicole G.
Bristol, VA
I haven’t used this particular item but I would love to try it out all my friends have only good things to say about it!
Jennifer B.
Tell City, IN
Since I was a kid my mother always kept this around! I grew up in Florida, born and raised! So I’m not a stranger to sun burns! 🥵 ☀️ I hate putting sticky aloe gel on a fresh burn, but THIS stuff goes on so gently, not too cold, not sticky, just soothing! It’s also very inexpensive so the next time you get a sun burn, reach for this! You won’t regret it!
Samantha E.
Tipp City, OH
The very first thing I remember thinking about when I tried this for the first time was that it smelled like fruit loops. 😂 Sounds silly, but that’s actually quite important considering that some after-sun lotions can smell...interesting. I think they changed their formula a few years ago, and it’s a little greasier now then it used to be. BUT, as far as functionality — still rocks!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...