BY OCEAN POTION #5 in After-Sun Products

Extends Tan Life. Made with Tea Tree Oil & Vitamins A, C, & E "Extreme Suncare"™ After Sun Aloe Lotion A rich penetrating lotion formulated to replenish and repair skin cells after exposure to the sun and all other outdoor elements.  This unique formula helps keep skin soft and healthy, prevents peeling and maintains your tan weeks longer with regular use. Use all year for smoother and younger looking skin. Made naturally with pure Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamins A, C and E, Tea Tree Oil, Herbal Extracts, Seaweed Extract and other natural skin emollients and conditioners. ;

• Answer got good reviews after using this product ? 5 Answers
  • Ocean potion products smell awesome6 Answers
  • I heard some good things about this lotion. Does it reall...16 Answers
Ocean Potion Suncare Aloe After Sun Lotion
  • "I Love this product. It is great for a sun burn. It is very moisturizing and cools the burn down and the scent is amazing!" in 21 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
After tanning I wanted a lotion to help with moisturizing and one with tan extender in it. I went in walmart,looked around ans found this one! I love that it is a huge bottle with a cheaper price tag! It is a after sun lotion with aloe included. It moisturizes , softens and replenishes the skin without any added parabens or gluten which is a huge plus for me!! This lotion feels so smooth and my sensitive skin loves it!!! No irritation just brings life back into my dry skin! It is helping maintain my beautiful tan I'm working on. I love this lotion and my husband and I feel that it smells like fruity pebbles!! I LOVE LOVE this product. I highly recommend for anyone needing moisture with a tan extender! Ocean Potion Suncare Aloe After Sun Lotion
Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
This is a must-have for all summertime activities! This lotion smells like sunshine (oranges and sunscreen and delicious fruity scent). It's the absolute best thing to put on a sunburn. The aloe cools your skin and stops the burning sensation, and the vitamins in the lotion help to heal you faster. It's also such a light and watery moisturizer. It's not greasy at all, to the point where I use it on my face about once a week as a daily moisturizer, and it's never left me greasy. It's also great to use as a body lotion all summer long, to keep your tan lasting longer!
Katelyn S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I highly recommend buying this next time you're sunburned. If you really want to feel relieved and cooled I recommend putting this in the fridge. Don't put it in the fridge for too long or it will change the texture but put it in there long enough for it to be kind of cold. I've never tried freezing it but I've seen people do it before. Also I recommend having another person rub this on your sunburn because it will also feel a lot better than rubbing it on yourself 😂.
Sara W.
My favorite lotion to use during the summer HANDS DOWN!!👐 It's the perfect consistency for me and smells AMAZINGGGG(like a smooth lime citrusy beach smell.) I typically put it on after I lay out, if I'm out in the sun gardening all day & after a shower. It's the perfect lotion to keep your skin looking healthy, moisturized and keeps your tan looking fresh!
Ashley E.
Evergreen, CO
To start of with it definitely soothes the skin and not even just for sunburns! If I have itchy skin I put this on and it’s instant relief for such an affordable price. When I got sunburned a week ago, I put this on everyday and I didn’t peal I just tanned! It also smells so good! I would definitely recommend this!
Shelbie s.
Bronston, KY
This is my favorite lotion to use during the summer. I am very light skinned and get burned easily. If I use this lotion on a sunburn it soaks it right up. I also just use this for an every day lotion as well. It is my absolute favorite. I go through a whole bottle of this during summer break from work.
marolyn c.
works really good !! keeps your skin hydrated and moisturized !! does what it exactly says !! and this product is a pretty good value and price !! I love to put his on right after I tan !! Also this smells super good !! I would definitely buy this product again !!
Molly M.
Ray City, GA
I’m not a being fan unfortunately. I’m very fair skinned. I burn very easily. I got this in hopes of helping my sunburn. It didn’t help at all. The consistency feels very weird. Sort of watery. Was not impressed.
Sandra A.
Catawissa, PA
This is my absolute favorite after sun lotion! It smells AMAZING and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Very soothing for a sunburn! I buy several bottles throughout the summer and use it daily.
Gina M.
Centerville, OH
Who wants to smell like an orange creamsicle!? Me!!
This lotion is the best ! It has aloe to soothe it is a tan extender . Also, you can just wear it everyday for the hydration ! In love !
Deborah G.
Spokane, WA
Does this really help prevent peeling?
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
I heard some good things about this lotion. Does it really work?
Renee F.
Marana, AZ
I heard good things about this lotion. How well does it actually work? Like if you get a sunburn does it help?
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Ocean potion products smell awesome
Kassandra L.
Binghamton , NY
Answer got good reviews after using this product ?

Amazon